Nice fall day in new england

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
Was a nice day to get out and enjoy the crisp Fall air, and enjoy the change of colors on the trees. Fighting a chest cold made for a more challenging ride, but what the heck a little extra work is the fun part.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Terrorizing the bike path again, I see!

WTH was that guy doing...repairing his little boy's bike ON the path?!?!?! Brilliant!

Yeah, your roads suck as hard as ours.

Nice video, Zipp!

WTH was that guy doing...repairing his little boy's bike ON the path?!?!?! Brilliant!

This is the second time I've run into this guy with his bike down in the middle of the bike lane. This time he was putting his sons chain back on, and the first time his son was playing with a frog on the side of the path. Each time he says sorry about leaving his bike across the path, but I guess he forgets quick.

I like to use the 2 sections of bike paths (6 miles total) when I don't see many cars in the parking lot. It get's me off a section of road with very little breakdown lane to ride in, and cars are buzzing you at between 50-70 mph.

This is one of my better routes road surface wise. I'm not riding out of work much because my rims and bike are taking a beating from some of the worst roads in the state.