nice giant on ebay going for peanuts!

theflyingscot

Mar 26, 2005
:eek: check it out £650? that is a bargain ,no reserve too! the chain device is £ 225.0 alone. keep ridin ,item #7143508399.

You wouldn't happen to be the one selling it would you? Only reason I can see for the thread...

no i am not the seller ! i work in the cycle trade and know this is a £3,500 bike ,the same bike as riden by rob warner! i wont bother trying to do you lot any more favours . we arent all selfish twats you know!!!!!!!!!! the flying scot.

Answer to a question about the size of the bike-
"I have spoken to a friend who is a bike mechanic and he tells the measurement should be taken from the ground to the top of the wheel which is 29 inches."

and the bike weighs 6.5 lbs and goes 300mph and can fly. Honest.
*snigger* ;)

Hmmm now you've got a guy with a $5000 bike seliing it for not much over $1000 who doesn't know how to check the frame size on a bike.

Does this scream STOLEN! to anyone else?

this is the worst forum i have been on, you are all pesamistic S.O.B's, i dont think the guy is that stupid as to sell somthin on ebay that is stolen! sounds to me as if you are a board sob with nowt better to do other than **** folk,, ****

Easy theflyingscot! You joined and your first post was about the bike on ebay. You raved about the bike in a fashion that made it seem like you were the seller and the bike is being sold by someone who doesn't know how to measure it which is both funny and dodgy, so people are poking fun. What did you expect? Don't take it so seriously. Calm down and stop calling people twats (especially moderators.....!).

P.S. If you are the seller then slap the 'bike mechanic' that told you how to measure it.

And most items on ebay aren't bid up seriously until the last minute. If you offer them a fair price too early they have a chance to open up a fake account and run up the price on their own item. "No Reserve" costs a few cents less to start an auction and makes a lot fewer people mad.

By the way, welcome to the forum!