Nice interview of Vasseur

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Keith, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Tags:

  2. I think I figured out why Vasseur was framed by the French police.
    During his interrogation they told him: "You were roomates with
    Philippe Gaumont, who was a total doper and just confessed all,
    and you say you didn't know anything. Do you take us for idiots?"
    And he responded: "Yes."

    -ilan

  3. Keith wrote:
    > http://www.humanite.presse.fr/journal/2005-07-21/2005-07-21-810838
    > For those with a brain who speak French, so Kunich can pass

    Thanks for the link. Interesting read, confirming from the inside the
    effect of earphones, with a reasonable explanation for the higher
    average speeds that Antoine Vayer ought to read.