Saw your name in the paper this morning. Way to go! I've been thinking
about doing that one for a while but the timing is never right for me.
Maybe next year...
Matt
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Saw your name in the paper this morning. Way to go! I've been thinking
about doing that one for a while but the timing is never right for me.
Maybe next year...
Matt
MattB said:Saw your name in the paper this morning. Way to go! I've been thinking
about doing that one for a while but the timing is never right for me.
Maybe next year...Matt
I wonder if he was on his magical 29er?
JD
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.