Nice Multi-Tool

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tbf, Feb 24, 2003.

  1. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

    Tags:

  2. mtbnewz

    mtbnewz Guest

  3. David L

    David L Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've been pleased with my Crank Bros mini tool ... lightweight with a
    great
    > chain breaking tool..

    i'm not thinking clearly now but when do you need to break a chain again?

    Dave

    > "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Too bad it doesn't have a torx though. I'm looking for a new one though, anyone have suggestions
    > > on the different brands?
    > >

    > > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/cool_bike.htm
    > >
    > > --
    > > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I've been pleased with my Crank Bros mini tool ... lightweight with a
    > great
    > > chain breaking tool..
    >
    > i'm not thinking clearly now but when do you need to break a chain again?

    Why, when you break a chain, of course! (Seriously.)

    Bill "or installing a new one" S.

  5. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

    "JD" <CKA[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Too bad it doesn't have a torx though. I'm looking for a new one though, anyone have suggestions
    > > on the different brands?
    > >

    > > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/cool_bike.htm
    >
    > Your subject line is a contradiction in terms. Multi tools are a joke and a waste of money.
    >
    > JD

    Thanks for the reply JD, but you haven't stated why they are a waste of money?

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

  7. Tsheer

    Tsheer Guest

    "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Too bad it doesn't have a torx though. I'm looking for a new one
    though,
    > > > anyone have suggestions on the different brands?
    > > >

    > > > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/cool_bike.htm
    > >
    > > Your subject line is a contradiction in terms. Multi tools are a joke and a waste of money.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Thanks for the reply JD, but you haven't stated why they are a waste of money?

    That's because he's a multi-tool himself.

  8. Dave Haley

    Dave Haley Guest

    "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I've been pleased with my Crank Bros mini tool ... lightweight with a
    > great
    > > chain breaking tool..
    >
    > i'm not thinking clearly now but when do you need to break a chain again?
    >
    > Dave

    When you are on an epic ride and everything is going fine there is that moment that you think
    out loud that nobody has had anything break. You stop, wip it out, and appease the spirit of
    Murphy's Law.

    --

    Dave Haley www.geocities.com/bikegeek66