Nice routes for touring Germany

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Kingsley, Apr 29, 2006.

  1. Kingsley

    Kingsley Guest

    Hey,

    Found some route maps searching for whether it was ADFC or AFDC
    for "Allgemeiner Deutscher Fahrrad-Club".

    So, for a bit of armchair travelling:
    http://www.germany-tourism.de/biking/radfahren_interaktive_karte_TEST.html

    I like the purple route on this one:
    http://www.germany-tourism.de/biking/pdf2005/region_muenchen_oberbayern_05_e.pdf

    Would be fantastic skirting the bottom of the Alps...
    (Tell 'im he's dreaming)

    -kt

    --
    Kingsley Turner,
    (mailto: [email protected])

    Tags:

  2. AJH

    AJH Guest

    It certainly is a nice ride. I rode the Königsee-Bodensee route in
    summer 2005. Although it was raining for a significant portion of the
    trip, that didn't seem to make it any less enjoyable to me.

    BikeLine have a indepth guide for this specific tour, they have
    excellent guides to most long distance routes, however they are in
    German only.

    I can highly recommend that tour, there are some good hills too.