Nice shoes for cycling?

Chapeau!

Jul 31, 2010

Originally Posted by celia123 .

Hi, there. Do u think reebook shoes are nice for cycling? So happened to find they are on great sale now. Wanna buy one pair of them. But I'm not sure it is nice for cycling or not. What do u think about? Any other good options?
There are many options (better than reebok), but its dependent on what type of cycling your doing?.

Checkout the brand Sidi, who take the largest slice of the cycling shoe market.

http://sporting-goods.shop.ebay.com/Sporting-Goods-/382/i.html?_trkparms=65%253A3%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_nkw=sidi&_catref=1&_dmpt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Footwear&_ipg=200&_sc=1&_sop=3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1514

Froze

Jul 13, 2004
NE Indiana
Why was the Reebok name deleted from the original post? That's weird. But the OP didn't mention if he wanted road shoes or MTB shoes that he can hike in if needed while riding. Personally I would find a decent pair of shoes on sale for a huge percentage off and get those instead of suggesting or buying one particular brand, because most cycle shoes are good irregardless of brand.

davereo

Jun 17, 2010
Originally Posted by Froze .

Personally I would find a decent pair of shoes on sale for a huge percentage off and get those instead of suggesting or buying one particular brand, because most cycle shoes are good irregardless of brand.
I have to agree with you on this. I always buy cycling shoes that are deeply discounted. I have never had a problem with any and have been able to scoop up some really good deals over the years. Like my father always said "if the shoe fits wear it" although he was never talking about shoes when he would say this.