nice work!

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by byron27, Nov 9, 2004.

1. byron27

byron27 New Member

2. MountainPro

MountainPro New Member

3. fixit

fixit New Member

4. Saucy

Saucy New Member

What a great site! I actually got a little teary eyed going through it. It serves as a good reminder that not everyone in America or in a "red state" voted for Bush. I will remember this before I start making comments about Texas or Florida.

Its also nice to know that a lot of Americans still really care about their democracy.

5. skydive69

skydive69 New Member

I got teary eyed also knowing there were so many misguided youths. Fortunately, some day they will become earners and come realize how really scary and dangerous the left is. I guess their current ideal is derelicts like Clinton, and smooth talking politicians like "I'll change my policy to whatever the current political climate dictates" Kerry. Fortunately, America has spoken, and sanity still rules for now. It will be a real zoo in four years when Ultra Liberal Ms. Clinton makes her aborted run at the Whitehouse.

6. davidmc

davidmc New Member

As to your signature, we (the U.S.) might need a revolution in four, or less, years.

7. byron27

byron27 New Member

I would welcome it!.
    Australians are generally too bloody laid back to protest. No widespread civil disobedience over here unfortunately.

8. Bikesoiler

Bikesoiler New Member

The Australian revolution .....

Dad drops his crumpled newspaper on the floor, stands up and says "It's just not right, Something should be done!" sighs, then goes outside & mows the lawn.

Ends.

9. byron27

byron27 New Member

mmmmmm yes...
    my version: Dad watches ABC news, abuses the tv and jumps up in disgust. Sits down again, calms down through the sport (except when we were getting thrashed in the cricket through the 80's) and then the 7:30 report starts and again its on.....until Yes Minister starts at 8.

10. iknowtest

iknowtest New Member

What a pathetic looking bunch of losers.
    We should get the names and address of those punks and put them into work camps to pick broccoli and garlic in the central valley.
    Then we could ship the wetbacks back where they came from.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

11. byron27

byron27 New Member

I would like to see you come to my house and force me to do anything. Im bigger than 98% of the population so i doubt you would even look me in the eye with your vitrolic rhetoric. Not that i wouldnt love you to try.....

A mistake rednecks like you make is that people who voice liberal, left leaning thoughts are all pacifists. I hope that you have that assumption tested in the future.

12. iknowtest

iknowtest New Member

Tough talk from a pansy in the outback.
    Ever watch UFC or Pancreas?

13. davidmc

davidmc New Member

Was wondering where you had been :confused: Everything had been going so swimmingly w/o you. Whassa matta', nobody posting in your thread ? :D

14. byron27

byron27 New Member

fair enough, you will always hide on a forum and of course, we will never meet, so its pointless having a discourse on what should happen if we ever meet.
    anyhow, the outback is central australia. If you grab out that book with pretty pictures, the one called an atlas, and look at australia, and see where perth is, it might help clear up the concept in your mind.

15. iknowtest

iknowtest New Member

Who cares about a wasteland filled with criminal spawn and barbarians.
    Though it would be a great place to test neutron bombs.

16. iknowtest

iknowtest New Member

You must be one of the smarter spawn, eh?

17. MountainPro

MountainPro New Member

I believe that a majority of folk who frequent this forum are over the age of 12. So its unlikely we watch a couple of sweaty fat yanks touching each other up in a cage.

18. MountainPro

MountainPro New Member

iknowtest,

i have a question for you..

youre a yank right? well why is it that TV programmes like UFC and WWF when shown in the states is watched by adults but everywhere else in the world its considered kids entertainment?

no, i am serious...why is that?

are missing something deeper that only you american get? whats the script with these programmes?

i remember a few weeks back flicking through the channels and came to Sky One. There was the wrestling on and some guy was standing in the ring mouthing off (as they always do) and the word 'ass' was frequently used (slightly gay if you ask me). This word was actually removed as an expletive! Everytime the fat yank said the word ass it was bleeped out? How do you people find offence in that? Then when he had finished, three other fat yanks rushed the stage and pretended to kick and punch him to the ground and give him a beating. This was not censored however. Obviously the attack isnt real but a lot of Yanks belive that wwf is real.

So the word ass is considered swearing but a simulated gang attack on one guy seems normal. No wonder America is so fucked up.

anyway...please answer my first question coz i am dying to know.

19. iknowtest

iknowtest New Member

You obviously have no clue what Pancreas or UFC are.

20. MountainPro

MountainPro New Member

man, you really take this crap seriously, dont you. I bet you would pay to watch these sweaty homos go for it in you living room.