Nicole Cooke On BBC2W Friday 2nd July

Robert Bruce

Guest
I think this is a repeat. BBC2W is a digital station available in Wales; I
don't know if it's available elsewhere.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/2w/listings/index.shtml?friday
http://tinyurl.com/2lytq

============================
Friday 02 July
20:30 The Great Match
A profile of the current Welsh Sports Personality of the year,
Nicole Cooke. This documentary follows an extraordinary year in the life of
Nicole as she took on the world's best and beat them.
============================

--
Rob

Please keep conversations in the newsgroup so that all may contribute and
benefit.

gemarc wrote:
> Thanks, its on SKY 961 in the UK

Bum.....On the same time as the Armstrong interview on channel 5

Does anyone know if either programme will be repeated?

Jan

>I think this is a repeat. BBC2W is a digital station available in Wales; I
>don't know if it's available elsewhere.

Bottom burps! I wish I could see it on terrestrial TV in Norfolk!! AAAAGGGHHHH!
I'd really like to see that programme.

Cheers, helen s

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$