Nigel Havers on Room 101

Tunk

Guest
I've just seen on Digiguide that next week's guest on Room 101 (19/1/7,
BBC2 10pm) is

"Actor Nigel Havers [who] attempts to save the world by convincing Paul
Merton to send global warming into Room 101 and he reveals how he would
like to kill Ken Livingstone."

What's the chance he'll mention evil bicycles?

Tunk wrote:
> I've just seen on Digiguide that next week's guest on Room 101 (19/1/7,
> BBC2 10pm) is
>
> "Actor Nigel Havers [who] attempts to save the world by convincing Paul
> Merton to send global warming into Room 101 and he reveals how he would
> like to kill Ken Livingstone."
>
> What's the chance he'll mention evil bicycles?

Aah, Havers. Didn't he used to do coffee commercials?

Al C-F wrote:
> Tunk wrote:
> > I've just seen on Digiguide that next week's guest on Room 101 (19/1/7,
> > BBC2 10pm) is
> >
> > "Actor Nigel Havers [who] attempts to save the world by convincing Paul
> > Merton to send global warming into Room 101 and he reveals how he would
> > like to kill Ken Livingstone."
> >
> > What's the chance he'll mention evil bicycles?

> Aah, Havers. Didn't he used to do coffee commercials?

havers is a convicted drunk driver.