Night Cycling Decorating Wheel Lights

Vinsanity

Feb 3, 2018
Philippines
Use these LED lights with your wheels to make your cycling experience even more colorful. This is a good idea as well for kids who try biking. I am sure that they will enjoy this kind of set up for your bike.

mitan143

Apr 16, 2018
Use these LED lights with your wheels to make your cycling experience even more colorful. This is a good idea as well for kids who try biking. I am sure that they will enjoy this kind of set up for your bike.
Good point! That might be really a good idea for those kids who are still having a hard time learning how to bike, especially those who are still scared to move some cycles on their own and I think bike with night lights will make it the kids to easily learn biking while having fun at the same time as well. And I guess it's still safe for kids to practice biking at night but in a certain place with many people hanging out too and of course with the guidance of the parents or any close and trusted guardians.

treecko142

Feb 8, 2018
I generally don't like the very colorful wheel lights I see on some bikers, but this is a good safety light and a much better white light.