Nightime Ride Paranormal Sightings.

MotownBikeBoy

Nov 24, 2012
Rode a desolate 6 mile section of "linear park" where a local municipality has created a corridor nature preserve within the bounds of old deeded rail lines. Part of it goes through a much larger park. Woods, hills, swamps and lakes. I saw something odd ahead as I was riding, a glowing light with strange, tall figures with big, glowing eyes. I couldn't stop, because it was the only route through the area without going out of my way by miles. And, it was of course very dark tonight, with no moon in the sky. Aliens ... Could be! Very creepy. Luckily, they scattered at my approach. Ok, actually, it was just some hoof rats (whitetail deer) at one of the trail stops, I think they were going through the garbage cans looking for salty residue, Creepy looking in the glow of a green safety light, though. I know, Halloween is 5 months away, but any good "ghost stories" from your rides?

I will be going to Kiev in June...

There is not just one, but two! haunted mountains there.
big-smile.png

Ukraine + Creepy + Mountain = Creepy-tastic!
big-smile.png

The story has it that both of these mountains are frequented by witches which are doing witchy stuff... Yum.
love.png

Maybe they will be some of those sexy witches and they will be all sexy and stuff dancing sexy witchy dances in the enchanted mountain.
love.png

Anyway, the place where I live, isn't -the- most creepy place on earth. Especially in summer.
big-smile.png

This is winter btw:
big-smile.png

There are no such things as creepy or aliens, so settle down and enjoy the serene beauty of places like Kiev.

Originally Posted by Froze
I think you have witch confused with another similar word that begins with B

You mean getting your cash "B-eaten" off you when "nightclubbing" from the non-witch hot blonds "friends"?
big-smile.png

Your story is funny. I was riding a trail and I see this woman in the distance. It looked like she was holding hands with an alien. It was creepy and getting close to being dark out. I got closer and it was a small boy. A toddler. I didn't think much of it and just laughed to myself about it. I also really didn't look at the child when I was up close. I just looked at the mom. Now that i think of it if the baby didn't look like a kid from a distance who's to say it was. I mean people ramble on about aliens and so forth living among us. I don't know, but it was weird.

Have you ever seen concrete dancing under a flashlight? :D

Oh man I need help...
:D

I had an experience once. It was around eight in the evening but it was a city ride actually. I was crossing a bridge in the middle of the busy city then I saw something approaching it was in the form of a man walking by himself on that bridge. No one would walk on it because it was not meant as a footbridge for people. I did not mind but when I got near the figure it disappeared in thin air. I thought it was just my imagination and I was afraid to look back and would want to focus on the road ahead to avoid accident. That was creepy.

When I've been riding along secluded or wooded areas at night I've always got that sense that something is watching me or following me but I'm sure that it's just my mind playing tricks on me. The same thing happened when I rode in a wooded area in the snow funnily enough, which I thought was a little strange.

Saw two floating red orbs in the distance once, and when I got closer to the area where they were, I couldn't see anything that could have caused them.. that was a little weird! You do hear about these things dont you though, so could have been supernatural!
Also not supernatural but still creepy. A few weeks ago I was riding at dusk, just before dark and theres a phonebox just off this mainroad, and in the phonebox was a child manequin with its arms stretched out wearing a pink tutu and neon green crop top.. that was pretty creepy in its own way!! :p