Nike KILLS!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Mar 29, 2006.

  1. That's right folks, you read it here first. We've been studying Nikes
    for years now, and it has become apparent by the numbers that Nikes
    kill. In all of our studys, in every single one, Nikes killed the
    wearer. Not ONE SINGLE PERSON who wore them DIDN'T die! So there you
    have it, proof positive that Nikes kill.
    Heed the warning.
    Dr Espera Megadosa PHD, NYU, KYJELLY, FO,FU,and KMA.

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:
    > That's right folks, you read it here first. We've been studying Nikes
    > for years now, and it has become apparent by the numbers that Nikes
    > kill. In all of our studys, in every single one, Nikes killed the
    > wearer. Not ONE SINGLE PERSON who wore them DIDN'T die! So there you
    > have it, proof positive that Nikes kill.
    > Heed the warning.
    > Dr Espera Megadosa PHD, NYU, KYJELLY, FO,FU,and KMA.

    Never argue with a doctor who has a degree in KYJELLY.

  3. On 29 Mar 2006 16:05:54 -0800, "[email protected]"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Never argue with a doctor who has a degree in KYJELLY.

    I agree, I would think he could hurt you, real bad...

  4. THE VICAR

    THE VICAR Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > That's right folks, you read it here first. We've been studying Nikes
    > for years now, and it has become apparent by the numbers that Nikes
    > kill. In all of our studys, in every single one, Nikes killed the
    > wearer. Not ONE SINGLE PERSON who wore them DIDN'T die! So there you
    > have it, proof positive that Nikes kill.
    > Heed the warning.
    > Dr Espera Megadosa PHD, NYU, KYJELLY, FO,FU,and KMA.

    I have proof that Nike kills. I wear Nike and I have no life.

  5. On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:40:23 -0500, "THE VICAR"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I wear Nike and I have no life.

    Then I can ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT, tell you that you
    will die. See what you get for wearing nikes??????'[''