nike monitors

luis correia

Aug 10, 2003
i´ve bought a nike monitor to use in road training and spinning classes, the reason for the choice was the design, better than the polar monitors to me.
actually i´m very desapointed with the monitor, it can´t capture the frequency after two months of daily use.
Did someone else experienced such a thing.
the techers at the club told me the nike monmitors did not have good reputation among the teachers.
i want to hear the group opinion about these monitors.
thank you
luis

Luis:

Too bad about your monitor. I never really like nike shoes when I was a runner, and hearing that you are having problems with a nike monitior does not surprise me either.

Lots of companies have produced HRM's over the years, but most of them eventually died out because there was one company that stands head and shoulders above all the rest, and that is Polar.

Polar monitors are the finest you can get. Since they hit the scene in the late 80's/early 90's, nobody on earth has been able to rival them or provide any serious competetition.

Polar monitor are the best monitors made. Nothing else comes close!!!

Originally posted by J-MAT
Luis:

Too bad about your monitor. I never really like nike shoes when I was a runner, and hearing that you are having problems with a nike monitior does not surprise me either.

Lots of companies have produced HRM's over the years, but most of them eventually died out because there was one company that stands head and shoulders above all the rest, and that is Polar.

Polar monitors are the finest you can get. Since they hit the scene in the late 80's/early 90's, nobody on earth has been able to rival them or provide any serious competetition.

Polar monitor are the best monitors made. Nothing else comes close!!!

Thank You, if someday you have a chance to go to Rio, please tell me and we can make a ride.
Luis