Nike proof!

FabulustRunner

Guest
For sale: one HP Pavillion PC, with a Athlon XP (designed specifically for
winxp) processor (10 months old) at 1.8 gigs, a 20 gig HD, 224mb RAM. This is
the only PC I have ever been happy with, never crashed, never gave me any
grief. $200 or BO.

Ew!
Do you really think anyone would want your sloppy seconds?
Does it come with a sticky keyboard too?

"FabulustRunner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For sale: one HP Pavillion PC, with a Athlon XP (designed specifically for
> winxp) processor (10 months old) at 1.8 gigs, a 20 gig HD, 224mb RAM. This

is
> the only PC I have ever been happy with, never crashed, never gave me any
> grief. $200 or BO.

>Does it come with a sticky keyboard too?

Not at that price. But for you? Throw in an extra $50, and you get my DNA too.
The FBI's been after it for years, so $50 is a steal.
17" monitor, all peripherals.

<< Ew!
Do you really think anyone would want your sloppy seconds?
Does it come with a sticky keyboard too? >>

I never knew
What Sloppy Seconds
Meant until,
My first job after college.
[Yes, before you ask, yes,
I wrote those Letters! I did.]
Editor: Penthouse Needs.
[Dear Variations: I have
A yen for ....
O yuck, VK, must I really edit this
This dirty thing? Honest? Must
I really write about Echolalia?
S&M, too, and O know ~
Backseat sex, when my husband's ooutta
Town? With my neigbor's son?
Sure, okay, VK, whatever
You say. A better writer, too,
You made me, my dear friend &
Former Domme Queen Boss,
Now, also, a highly esteemed member
Of the Clergy, a Musicologist, too.
Merci! You're kewl.]
Where's John?
Where's everone else, VK?
Where's Mr. Bob
Gucioni, the Late Great Ms.
Kathy Keaton too?! Omin Mag, yes,
Her Invention, her Personal best! So far
Way ahead of her time ~
Yall ~ Come on down,
Come publish, photograph, too,
Morning Wood!

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< My first job after college.
[Yes, before you ask, yes,
I wrote those Letters! I did.]
Editor: Penthouse Needs.
[Dear Variations: I have
A yen for .... >>

....no wonder they call
me Lettersnow...
a need-to-know kind
of education...

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< Where's Mr. Bob
Gucioni, the Late Great Ms.
Kathy Keaton too?! Omin Mag, yes,
Her Invention, her Personal best! So far
Way ahead of her time ~
Yall ~ Come on down,
Come publish, photograph, too,
Morning Wood! >>

....soon, now, yes, The First
Exposure de Pron...
A Celebration ~
Yall all come!

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

No azzwipe, you need to stop taking meth, and get off our newsgroup with your
psychotic ramblings. I've reported every OT post you've made in the last week.
I can't wait for them to kick your skany **** off of AOL.