Nike Shoecovers

gregkeller

Jul 22, 2003
I have seen a bunch of pros riding with these and also saw lance wearing them in "Road To Paris" I have scoured the net looking for them and can not for the life of me find them. What i'm looking for are the black nike lycra shoe covers with a big nike swoosh on them. I know i can get the neoprene ones, but don't want neoprene ones as i've got pearl izumi's that i love, but really want a lightweight shoe cover and those nike ones look awesome, so any hints as to where i might be able to score a pair would be greatly appreciated.

There isn't a black shoe cover like that on the nike/trek dealer site for 04 or 05. I'm pretty sure those were made for one guy. You can get the chrome ones (which I have) they work great. Completely wind proof.

john

gregkeller said:
I have seen a bunch of pros riding with these and also saw lance wearing them in "Road To Paris" I have scoured the net looking for them and can not for the life of me find them. What i'm looking for are the black nike lycra shoe covers with a big nike swoosh on them. I know i can get the neoprene ones, but don't want neoprene ones as i've got pearl izumi's that i love, but really want a lightweight shoe cover and those nike ones look awesome, so any hints as to where i might be able to score a pair would be greatly appreciated.

gregkeller said:
I found these by accident the other day, probably the closest to what you are after :)

http://www.in-gearonline.co.uk/uploads/20040925154349_nikeneoprosock.JPG

Nike neoprene booties

• Winter riding is a lot warmer with neoprene wrapped around your feet!
  • Bootie features a heavyweight zip back for easy entry.
  • Seamed cleat opening won't fray or shred.
  • Open heel construction can't wear out.
  • 3mm of neoprene insulates to keep your feet warm on below zero rides.

http://www.in-gearonline.co.uk/product.php?id=165