Nike Team Jersey

teacherguy

May 16, 2006
I am looking for a new jersey but after looking at hundreds of them I could not find one I liked until I saw the Nike Team jersey. It is simple looking but with all the features I am looking for plus I am a huge Nike fan. The problem is I have only found this jersey on a few websites and one cannot ship Nike due to a request from their distributor, another is located in England, yet another is sold out of my size and the one that does have it available is more expensive by nearly $10. Anyone know of a site where I might find one at a reasonable price (around $50)?

teacherguy said:
I am looking for a new jersey but after looking at hundreds of them I could not find one I liked until I saw the Nike Team jersey. It is simple looking but with all the features I am looking for plus I am a huge Nike fan. The problem is I have only found this jersey on a few websites and one cannot ship Nike due to a request from their distributor, another is located in England, yet another is sold out of my size and the one that does have it available is more expensive by nearly $10. Anyone know of a site where I might find one at a reasonable price (around $50)?

You discovered the problem with buying Nike online. Basically you can't. They restrict their sales to protect their dealers and all of their products are hard to find online. If you can fine someone who sells it online, the price will be full retail or very close to it.

go to ebay. They have lots of Nike jerseys. I'm not sure what jersey you're talking about, but I'm sure you'll find what you want eventually on ebay.