Nike triax c8 heart rate monitor

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Alan Williams, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. I bought a nike triax c8 heart rate monitor last week, first time i used it the display locked up on
    148bpm and the stop watch was showing strange numerals. I reset the watch back to factory setting
    has instructed in booklet and the same thing happened again. consequently i have taken it back to
    the shop for a refund , has anybody else had the same problem.

    Tags:

  2. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "alan williams" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I bought a nike triax c8 heart rate monitor last week, first time i used it the display locked up
    > on 148bpm

    The unit is fine. Your heart is stuck at 148 bpm.

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson