NIKKEN

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Squiggles, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Squiggles

Squiggles Guest

Has anyone heard of this corporation? They are being recommended on my lithium site and I would like
    to know if they are legitimate.

Thanks

http://www.nikken.com

Squiggles

--
    "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used against you,";

-- Miranda warning

Tags:

2. David Wright

David Wright Guest

In article <[email protected]>,
    Squiggles <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Has anyone heard of this corporation? They are being recommended on my lithium site and I would
    >like to know if they are legitimate.

Nikken has been around for quite a while and I think their business practices are at least
    reputable. Among other things, they forbid their distributors to advertise on newsgroups and will
    terminate a distributorship for violating that rule. It's a cut above many of the other MLM
    companies.

However, evidence showing that static magnetic fields have much effect on your health is pretty
    skimpy so far.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

3. Squiggles

Squiggles Guest

David Wright wrote:
    >
    > In article <[email protected]>, Squiggles <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >Has anyone heard of this corporation? They are being recommended on my lithium site and I would
    > >like to know if they are legitimate.
    >
    > Nikken has been around for quite a while and I think their business practices are at least
    > reputable. Among other things, they forbid their distributors to advertise on newsgroups and will
    > terminate a distributorship for violating that rule. It's a cut above many of the other MLM
    > companies.
    >
    > However, evidence showing that static magnetic fields have much effect on your health is pretty
    > skimpy so far.
    >
    > -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost
    > always correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    > shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Thanks very much; they do look impressive. I know of no scientific evidence regarding the
    platinum bracelet.

Squiggles
    --
    "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used against you,";

-- Miranda warning

4. Talkback

Talkback Guest

Squiggles wrote:
    > Has anyone heard of this corporation? They are being recommended on my lithium site and I would
    > like to know if they are legitimate.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > http://www.nikken.com
    >
    > Squiggles
    >
    >
    If you believe that magnets can cure everything............ Legitimate-yes. MLM, afraid so.

See also smoke and mirrors.

5. Squiggles

Squiggles Guest

talkback wrote:
    >
    > Squiggles wrote:
    > > Has anyone heard of this corporation? They are being recommended on my lithium site and I would
    > > like to know if they are legitimate.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > http://www.nikken.com
    > >
    > > Squiggles
    > >
    > >
    > If you believe that magnets can cure everything............ Legitimate-yes. MLM, afraid so.
    >
    > See also smoke and mirrors.

Just who invented this planet anyway - could it be Satan????????????????????(black humour)

Squiggles

--

-- Miranda warning

6. Talkback

Talkback Guest

Squiggles wrote:
    >
    >
    > Just who invented this planet anyway - could it be Satan????????????????????(black humour)
    >
    >
    > Squiggles
    >
    >
    I've done extensive research on exactly that question. While I have no conclusive evidence, all
    indications are that it might have been a guy called Tony.

7. Squiggles

Squiggles Guest

talkback wrote:
    >
    > Squiggles wrote:
    > >
    > >
    > > Just who invented this planet anyway - could it be Satan????????????????????(black humour)
    > >
    > >
    > > Squiggles
    > >
    > >
    > I've done extensive research on exactly that question. While I have no conclusive evidence, all
    > indications are that it might have been a guy called Tony.

--

hee hee, you flatter him too much - he may have been Boy Friday.

Squiggles "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used
    against you,";

-- Miranda warning