Nils Schumann

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Matty G, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Matty G

    Matty G Guest

    Does anyone know how Olympic 800m champion Nils Schumann is going and if he is injury free or
    planning on running indoors?

    Matty G

    Tags:

  2. "Alan Duckworth" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > reports that Nils was to have a operation on his achilles - report dated
    > 30/10/2003

    Yes, the operation which took place in Basel was the second in four months, but neither the athlete
    nor his coach has given up hope of competing in Athens. Full training should be possible by May...

    Anders

  3. Matty G

    Matty G Guest

    Excellent, I hope he makes it to Athens to try and defend his title. He has a knack for winning the
    big and always seems to be right up there in the mix.