Nimble Wheels

I have a set of Nimble Crosswinds. They are extremely light, aero and fast. I'm very satisfied
with the wheels and have had no problems after using them for 1 year. I don't use them as daily
use wheels. I only use them occassionally by my own choosing. I prefer to train with heavier less
aero wheels.

BentMick

Mick, Thanks for reply. Umm, err..if I may ask, how much do you weigh and how many spokes do your
wheels have? bill g

bg wrote:
> Anyone have any familiarty with these wheels?

I remember I was reading a bit on them, since I was looking around for a lightweight set of wheels
to ride on some mountains. But then on their "clincher wheels" page, it mentions something about the
wheels' braking surfaces, and how they are not suited for long downhills or any prolonged braking
situations. So I continued to shop around.

Joao, Well that won't do in the lumpy area I ride. thanks, bill g

bg <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Anyone have any familiarty with these wheels? http://www.nimble.net/ thanks, bill g

I have the Nimble Spiders. These are even lighter then the Crosswinds, though not as aero. I bought
them for climbing since, recumbents are *aero* enough. The Nimble Fly is even lighter!

I am really happy with the Spiders. I would buy them again, or maybe the Crosswinds next.

Pic here: http://www.reynoldsweldlabs.com/Tony/Birth.of.a.tbone.htm (third picture down)

Safe roads,

Tony Licuanan Seattle, WA

Tony, Nice looking bike. Do you use the tri-spokes or Nimbles more? I'm wondering about
durability. They look like 28 spoke. Is that correct? Hard to count 'em with the wheels next to
each other. bill g

Tony Licuanan wrote:

> bg <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Anyone have any familiarty with these wheels? http://www.nimble.net/ thanks, bill g
>
> I have the Nimble Spiders. These are even lighter then the Crosswinds, though not as aero. I
> bought them for climbing since, recumbents are *aero* enough. The Nimble Fly is even lighter!
>
> I am really happy with the Spiders. I would buy them again, or maybe the Crosswinds next.
>
> Pic here: http://www.reynoldsweldlabs.com/Tony/Birth.of.a.tbone.htm (third picture down)
>
> Safe roads,
>
> Tony Licuanan Seattle, WA

I weigh 230 lbs. They're the 3 spoke crosswinds.

BentMick