Nimbus 28" Unicycle with Big Apple Tyre so 29"

Treepotato

Guest
i'm halfway there in saving up for it!
actually just over halfway becasue i have £80 and it's £159 inc p+p! i
can't wait to get it!
does anyone else have this uni and would like to tell me (hopefully) how
brilliant it is just to make me even more excited about getting it? :)

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:28:13 -0500, "treepotato" wrote:

>does anyone else have this uni and would like to tell me
>(hopefully) how brilliant it is just to make me even more
>excited about getting it? :)

Treepotato, I have that combo, including a Nimbus 2 frame
and a Kris Holm seat with handle. And of course it is
brilliant! If your plan is still to come to the Netherlands
in August and you get to see me, you can try it. If your
legs are long enough, that is, otherwise you can drool over
it... errr, next to it.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
Clearly a system of 1/14 and 1/16 is not decimal - Mikefule
on the English weight system

I've been considering getting one myself, does it come with
the nimbus 2 frame for that price and does anyone know what
that velo saddle is like, does it have a handle?

Matt

--
Matt.P.Herbert - Muni Hungry Newbie

Two wheels good, Four wheels bad,