Nimbus 28" Unicycle with Big Apple Tyre so 29"

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling archive' started by Treepotato, Apr 25, 2004.

  1. Treepotato

    Treepotato Guest

    i'm halfway there in saving up for it!
    actually just over halfway becasue i have £80 and it's £159 inc p+p! i
    can't wait to get it!
    does anyone else have this uni and would like to tell me (hopefully) how
    brilliant it is just to make me even more excited about getting it? :)

    --
    treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

    Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
    prove it
    treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

  2. Keg

    Keg Guest

  3. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:28:13 -0500, "treepotato" wrote:

    >does anyone else have this uni and would like to tell me
    >(hopefully) how brilliant it is just to make me even more
    >excited about getting it? :)

    Treepotato, I have that combo, including a Nimbus 2 frame
    and a Kris Holm seat with handle. And of course it is
    brilliant! If your plan is still to come to the Netherlands
    in August and you get to see me, you can try it. If your
    legs are long enough, that is, otherwise you can drool over
    it... errr, next to it.

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    Clearly a system of 1/14 and 1/16 is not decimal - Mikefule
    on the English weight system

  4. I've been considering getting one myself, does it come with
    the nimbus 2 frame for that price and does anyone know what
    that velo saddle is like, does it have a handle?

    Matt

    --
    Matt.P.Herbert - Muni Hungry Newbie

    Two wheels good, Four wheels bad,
    One wheel wonderful.
    Matt.P.Herbert's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5486

  5. Treepotato

    Treepotato Guest

    > Are you going to BUC?

    thats's very kind of you but unfortunatly i can't amke it to
    the BUC :(

    thanks anyway

    --
    treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

    Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
    prove it
    treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

  6. Treepotato

    Treepotato Guest

    > does it have a handle?

    no it looks good though check it out on unicycle.uk.com
    under road unicycle section