Ninemsn Prize Rush

mongoose123

Aug 15, 2006
Do u guys remember Gold Rush a few months ago? They got the new one out now if you haven't already noticed.

Prize Rush.

Dunno why they got another one, but Prize Rush is actually a lot easier compared to the old one. I got 10 digs already :D. Too bad i didn't win anything.

I don't know whether to thank you or curse you but I just won a "Paris Hilton" CD on prize rush.........:(

elguapo said:
I don't know whether to thank you or curse you but I just won a "Paris Hilton" CD on prize rush.........:(
Lol, thank me! Anything free is good i guess. But you should be happy that you actually won something. Even being some what Paris Hilton hehehe

Prize Rush is totally different from Gold Rush I've noticed and i could really use the $30k. What prize would u guys most preferably prefer?

mongoose123 said:
Lol, thank me! Anything free is good i guess. But you should be happy that you actually won something. Even being some what Paris Hilton hehehe

Prize Rush is totally different from Gold Rush I've noticed and i could really use the $30k. What prize would u guys most preferably prefer?
I hope all the good prizes aren't gone yet. But it sure looks like it. I knew this game would be the end of my days at work lol. What are these clues anyway? Anyone got any idea how to crack them?

Clue: Head south and dig where it was once great, once wet, now a desert.

Lol I just won a Transformer figurine! It looks awesome, can't wait for it to come in. Not have any luck with those clues atm.. What are these free dig codes I'm reading about?