Nitto #177 "Noodle"

On 7 Apr 2006 14:03:31 -0700, "Llatikcuf" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Tektro R200A -- They are the same as the new Cane Creek, without the
>flashy name. Can be found for about $20 online, great levers.

And each have a flaw. If you ride the hoods, the rubber softens
quickly and both bunches up and rolls over the brake lever. The grip
is also rather fat. I wanted something just like a Campy ergo lever
and got disappointed.

Also, You can go to Nashbar and get the levers in silver, with gum
hoods.
Really nice look for your retro ride or fixie. And yes, they are wide,
but I find that more comfortable than the 105 brifters on my other
bike. It's funny, I tend to think of the Cane Creek levers as normal,
and the Shimanos as skinny.....