NJ Team

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by O, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. O

    O Guest

    I am looking to join or start a new AR team in the Central NJ area. Is there anyone out there in NJ
    who has an established team that needs a teammate or could give me some pointers on what makes a
    team stick together???

    Douglas Collimore Jackson, NJ

    Tags:

  2. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "o" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am looking to join or start a new AR team in the Central NJ area. Is there anyone out there in
    > NJ who has an established team that needs a teammate or could give me some pointers on what makes
    > a team stick together???
    >
    > Douglas Collimore Jackson, NJ

    AR = Ass Ramming? /s

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "o" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I am looking to join or start a new AR team in the Central NJ area. Is
    there
    > > anyone out there in NJ who has an established team that needs a teammate
    or
    > > could give me some pointers on what makes a team stick together???
    > >
    > > Douglas Collimore Jackson, NJ
    >
    > AR = Ass Ramming? /s

    Adventure racing can feel like that sometimes.

    Mike - not that I'd really know but I saw it on TV. ;^)