NJ Team

I am looking to join or start a new AR team in the Central NJ area. Is there anyone out there in NJ
who has an established team that needs a teammate or could give me some pointers on what makes a
team stick together???

Douglas Collimore Jackson, NJ

"o" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I am looking to join or start a new AR team in the Central NJ area. Is there anyone out there in
> NJ who has an established team that needs a teammate or could give me some pointers on what makes
> a team stick together???
>
> Douglas Collimore Jackson, NJ

AR = Ass Ramming? /s

"supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "o" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > I am looking to join or start a new AR team in the Central NJ area. Is
there
> > anyone out there in NJ who has an established team that needs a teammate
or
> > could give me some pointers on what makes a team stick together???
> >
> > Douglas Collimore Jackson, NJ
>
> AR = Ass Ramming? /s

Adventure racing can feel like that sometimes.

Mike - not that I'd really know but I saw it on TV. ;^)