No candy-assing allowed

[email protected] wrote:
> Vino wins the TdF. You heard it here, first.
>
> Fred

Allow me to be the first to predict that it's finally Jan's big year.

In article <[email protected]>,
Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> > Vino wins the TdF. You heard it here, first.
> >
> > Fred
> >

> Allow me to be the first to predict that it's finally Jan's big year.

Ah, you mean he won't hold back on getting seconds on the sauerbraten and spätzle?

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> Vino wins the TdF. You heard it here, first.
>>>
>>> Fred
>>>

>> Allow me to be the first to predict that it's finally Jan's big year.

> Ah, you mean he won't hold back on getting seconds on the sauerbraten and spätzle?

We have a winner. That was FAST! I thought I was being more obscure
than that.

[email protected] wrote:
> Vino wins the TdF. You heard it here, first.
>
> Fred

I like, but... team strength.

--
Lynn Wallace

Jesus loves Osama bin Laden

Raptor wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Vino wins the TdF. You heard it here, first.
> >
> > Fred

> I like, but... team strength.

If it's like last year, we won't know which favorites will start the
race until the race starts.

I'll go with Basso, though.

[email protected] wrote in news:1173150074.668690.6240
@q40g2000cwq.googlegroups.com:

> Vino wins the TdF. You heard it here, first.

I Vino isn't on the banned substances list, and EPO works better so I'm
going with EPO.

On Mar 6, 10:09 am, "MMan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Nobody's picked Pereiro. Isn't that weird?

No.

I mean, apart from the other reasons why it isn't weird,
he isn't going to get any rides in long breakaways
or gain 20 minutes this year. I would expect him also
not to lose 20 minutes by soft-pedaling up any mountains,
but he's still more likely to be in the category of
dangerous spoiler than presumptive favorite.

I think it's gonna be Christophe Moreau's year
just to pissoff Chung.

Ben

On Mar 6, 1:47 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Mar 6, 10:09 am, "MMan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > Nobody's picked Pereiro. Isn't that weird?

> No.
>
> I mean, apart from the other reasons why it isn't weird,
> he isn't going to get any rides in long breakaways
> or gain 20 minutes this year. I would expect him also
> not to lose 20 minutes by soft-pedaling up any mountains,
> but he's still more likely to be in the category of
> dangerous spoiler than presumptive favorite.

Sigh.

Let me add what I thought was unnecessary:

<deliberate sarcasm>
Nobody's picked Pereiro. Isn't that weird?
</deliberate sarcasm>

Davey Crockett wrote:
> Rumsas is Runner Up

In that case I'll put a bet on Tyler's twin, Rumsas mother in law or VDB's
dog.

MMan wrote:
> <deliberate sarcasm>
> Nobody's picked Pereiro. Isn't that weird?
> </deliberate sarcasm>

Surely <deliberate sarcasm> can't be a Micro$oft html extension, since its
unlikely they grok sarcasm never mind irony.