No CTC members allowed ;-)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by wafflycat, Jan 5, 2006.

  1. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    Obviously the US NFL don't know how fit many an over-45 actually is. They've
    never met any CTC stealth pensioners, that's for certain, as CTC stealth
    pensioners are fitter than most yoof ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    --
    you may need to remove dependence
    on fame & fortune from organisation

    Tags:

  2. Fay

    Fay Guest

    wafflycat wrote:
    > Obviously the US NFL don't know how fit many an over-45 actually is. They've
    > never met any CTC stealth pensioners, that's for certain, as CTC stealth
    > pensioners are fitter than most yoof ;-)
    >
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4584858.stm

    They don't seem to realise how old the Rolling Stones are. If it's
    dangerous to expect over-45s to stand for the duration of Rolling
    Stones Concert, I'm surprised they let those pensioners onto the stage.
    The least they could do would be to make them sit down, instead of
    prancing round the stage as though they were teenagers. If one of them
    had a heart attack on the stage it could trigger a chain reaction in
    the horrified fans :)

    Isn't President Bush a jogger and a cyclist?

    Fay