No CTC members allowed ;-)

wafflycat

Guest
Obviously the US NFL don't know how fit many an over-45 actually is. They've
never met any CTC stealth pensioners, that's for certain, as CTC stealth
pensioners are fitter than most yoof ;-)

Cheers, helen s

--
you may need to remove dependence
on fame & fortune from organisation

wafflycat wrote:
> Obviously the US NFL don't know how fit many an over-45 actually is. They've
> never met any CTC stealth pensioners, that's for certain, as CTC stealth
> pensioners are fitter than most yoof ;-)
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4584858.stm

They don't seem to realise how old the Rolling Stones are. If it's
dangerous to expect over-45s to stand for the duration of Rolling
Stones Concert, I'm surprised they let those pensioners onto the stage.
The least they could do would be to make them sit down, instead of
prancing round the stage as though they were teenagers. If one of them
had a heart attack on the stage it could trigger a chain reaction in
the horrified fans :)

Isn't President Bush a jogger and a cyclist?

Fay