no-fat/eyes

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by anonymous, May 17, 2004.

  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    I am on practically a no-fat diet, and my eyes hurt. any
    ideas what's up

    Tags:

  2. Wolfbrother

    Wolfbrother Guest

    > I am on practically a no-fat diet, and my eyes hurt. any
    > ideas what's up

    Are your eyes ever dry or inflamed? It could easily be
    vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is a fat soulable
    nutrient and it is hard to get in a no fat diet. By the
    way a no fat diet is extremely dangerous and there is
    no reason to be on such a thing at all. By far the best
    source of vitamin A is good quality raw butter from
    grass fed cows. I would try and find the best quality
    butter I could and eat plenty of it every day and see
    if that helps. The yellower the butter (without
    coloring) the better.

  3. Chad C.

    Chad C. Guest

    You're certainly not getting omega 3 fatty acids on a diet
    like that.

    -Chad

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am on practically a no-fat diet, and my eyes hurt. any
    > ideas what's up

  4. Minerva Nine

    Minerva Nine Guest

    yeah, you're drying up. Get moderate, have some good fats,
    your body needs them. M9