no-fat/eyes

anonymous

Guest
I am on practically a no-fat diet, and my eyes hurt. any
ideas what's up

> I am on practically a no-fat diet, and my eyes hurt. any
> ideas what's up

Are your eyes ever dry or inflamed? It could easily be
vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is a fat soulable
nutrient and it is hard to get in a no fat diet. By the
way a no fat diet is extremely dangerous and there is
no reason to be on such a thing at all. By far the best
source of vitamin A is good quality raw butter from
grass fed cows. I would try and find the best quality
butter I could and eat plenty of it every day and see
if that helps. The yellower the butter (without
coloring) the better.