No Florida this month

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jude T. McGloin, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally on the
    19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I will be seeing
    to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and visit....well.....there is always Feburary.

    Inc 1-800-586-6645

    Tags:

  2. A&B

    A&B Guest

    Ouch!! Hope it goes well. bill g

    "Jude T. McGloin" wrote:

    > I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
    > on the 19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I
    > will be seeing to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and
    > visit....well.....there is always Feburary.
    >
    > Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and
    > Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645

  3. A&B

    A&B Guest

    Ouch!! Hope it goes well. bill g

    "Jude T. McGloin" wrote:

    > I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
    > on the 19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I
    > will be seeing to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and
    > visit....well.....there is always Feburary.
    >
    > Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and
    > Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645

  4. Tom Dove

    Tom Dove Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
    > on the 19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I
    > will be seeing to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and
    > visit....well.....there is always Feburary.

    Sorry to hear that, Jude. Give her my best wishes.

    --
    -- TD Red Ryder, 2001 RANS Rocket Miss Kitty, 2002 Catrike Road

  5. Tom Dove

    Tom Dove Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
    > on the 19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I
    > will be seeing to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and
    > visit....well.....there is always Feburary.

    Sorry to hear that, Jude. Give her my best wishes.

    --
    -- TD Red Ryder, 2001 RANS Rocket Miss Kitty, 2002 Catrike Road

  6. Jude, also SORRY to hear you won't be making the Florida trip, BUT I likewise wish you and wife the
    best and that she is on the mend ASAP. This will be an interesting weekend down here in South
    Florida. An artic front is due to start rolling in by this afternoon (1-17-03) and tomorrow morning
    temps could be in the possible high 30's low 40's. A BRISK ride for sure awaits us all, this
    weekend! (Get to wear the cocoon winter wear some more, WOOOOPEEE!) The Bacchetta folks may be in
    town early and attend a HPVA rehearsal event tomorrow (Saturday) at Brian Piccolo Park (2 PM on the
    Criterium track) in Cooper City Florida. EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti & Tailwind Pilot)

    "Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
    > on the 19th. However wife is going to have a
    total
    > shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I will be seeing to her needs. So
    all
    > those that I hoped to ride with and visit....well.....there is always Feburary.
    >
    > Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and
    > Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645

  7. Jude, also SORRY to hear you won't be making the Florida trip, BUT I likewise wish you and wife the
    best and that she is on the mend ASAP. This will be an interesting weekend down here in South
    Florida. An artic front is due to start rolling in by this afternoon (1-17-03) and tomorrow morning
    temps could be in the possible high 30's low 40's. A BRISK ride for sure awaits us all, this
    weekend! (Get to wear the cocoon winter wear some more, WOOOOPEEE!) The Bacchetta folks may be in
    town early and attend a HPVA rehearsal event tomorrow (Saturday) at Brian Piccolo Park (2 PM on the
    Criterium track) in Cooper City Florida. EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti & Tailwind Pilot)

    "Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
    > on the 19th. However wife is going to have a
    total
    > shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I will be seeing to her needs. So
    all
    > those that I hoped to ride with and visit....well.....there is always Feburary.
    >
    > Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and
    > Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645

  8. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    > "Jude T. McGloin" wrote:
    >>
    >> I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
    >> on the 19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I
    >> will be seeing to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and
    >> visit....well.....there is always Feburary.

    My "father-in-law" is 82 and has had TWO artificial knees installed. He says "no big deal". Much of
    the world's prosthetic joints are made at Zimmer, nearby in Warsaw,Indiana. You would not believe
    the precision with which they can machine titanium to match your wife's "existing parts". The upside
    is your wife will be "bionic" afterwards! If it is any consolation, I'm not going to Florida
    either))~:

    rorschandt

  9. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest