No Florida this month

Jude T. McGloin

Guest
I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally on the
19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I will be seeing
to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and visit....well.....there is always Feburary.

Inc 1-800-586-6645

Ouch!! Hope it goes well. bill g

"Jude T. McGloin" wrote:

> I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
> on the 19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I
> will be seeing to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and
> visit....well.....there is always Feburary.
>
> Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and
> Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645

Ouch!! Hope it goes well. bill g

"Jude T. McGloin" wrote:

> I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
> on the 19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I
> will be seeing to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and
> visit....well.....there is always Feburary.
>
> Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and
> Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645

In article <[email protected]>,
"Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
> on the 19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I
> will be seeing to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and
> visit....well.....there is always Feburary.

Sorry to hear that, Jude. Give her my best wishes.

--
-- TD Red Ryder, 2001 RANS Rocket Miss Kitty, 2002 Catrike Road

In article <[email protected]>,
"Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
> on the 19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I
> will be seeing to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and
> visit....well.....there is always Feburary.

Sorry to hear that, Jude. Give her my best wishes.

--
-- TD Red Ryder, 2001 RANS Rocket Miss Kitty, 2002 Catrike Road

Jude, also SORRY to hear you won't be making the Florida trip, BUT I likewise wish you and wife the
best and that she is on the mend ASAP. This will be an interesting weekend down here in South
Florida. An artic front is due to start rolling in by this afternoon (1-17-03) and tomorrow morning
temps could be in the possible high 30's low 40's. A BRISK ride for sure awaits us all, this
weekend! (Get to wear the cocoon winter wear some more, WOOOOPEEE!) The Bacchetta folks may be in
town early and attend a HPVA rehearsal event tomorrow (Saturday) at Brian Piccolo Park (2 PM on the
Criterium track) in Cooper City Florida. EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti & Tailwind Pilot)

"Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
> on the 19th. However wife is going to have a
total
> shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I will be seeing to her needs. So
all
> those that I hoped to ride with and visit....well.....there is always Feburary.
>
> Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and
> Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645

Jude, also SORRY to hear you won't be making the Florida trip, BUT I likewise wish you and wife the
best and that she is on the mend ASAP. This will be an interesting weekend down here in South
Florida. An artic front is due to start rolling in by this afternoon (1-17-03) and tomorrow morning
temps could be in the possible high 30's low 40's. A BRISK ride for sure awaits us all, this
weekend! (Get to wear the cocoon winter wear some more, WOOOOPEEE!) The Bacchetta folks may be in
town early and attend a HPVA rehearsal event tomorrow (Saturday) at Brian Piccolo Park (2 PM on the
Criterium track) in Cooper City Florida. EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti & Tailwind Pilot)

"Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
> on the 19th. However wife is going to have a
total
> shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I will be seeing to her needs. So
all
> those that I hoped to ride with and visit....well.....there is always Feburary.
>
> Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and
> Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645

> "Jude T. McGloin" wrote:
>>
>> I had intended on visiting Florida for a week or two this month and attending the mini-rally
>> on the 19th. However wife is going to have a total shoulder replacement done tomorrow and I
>> will be seeing to her needs. So all those that I hoped to ride with and
>> visit....well.....there is always Feburary.

My "father-in-law" is 82 and has had TWO artificial knees installed. He says "no big deal". Much of
the world's prosthetic joints are made at Zimmer, nearby in Warsaw,Indiana. You would not believe
the precision with which they can machine titanium to match your wife's "existing parts". The upside
is your wife will be "bionic" afterwards! If it is any consolation, I'm not going to Florida
either))~:

rorschandt