no helmet me size

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jean Li, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jean Li

Jean Li Guest

i have gone to 6 different bike stores in the sydney metro area and cannot find a helmet my size
    .... my head size is a size 64 and im looking for a size 65 or larger. They said that i need to find
    a wide size helmet cause my head is acutally wider on the sides. I have asked the company who makes
    helmets and they said they dont have a big enough mould. WHAT SHOULD I DO? .. am i doomed?

Tags:

2. Dho

Dho Guest

basically the headfoam between asia and euro or usa people is totally difference. i suggest u buy a
    "L" size helmets is much better for u. BELL is pretty good "Jean Li"
    <[email protected]> ¦b¶l¥ó news:[email protected] ¤¤¼¶¼g...
    > i have gone to 6 different bike stores in the sydney metro area and cannot find a helmet my size
    > .... my head size is a size 64 and im looking for a size 65 or larger. They said that i need to
    > find a wide size helmet cause
    my
    > head is acutally wider on the sides. I have asked the company who makes helmets and they said they
    > dont have a big enough mould. WHAT SHOULD I DO? .. am i doomed?

3. John Morgan

John Morgan Guest

> basically the headfoam between asia and euro or usa people is totally difference. i suggest u buy
    > a "L" size helmets is much better for u. BELL
    is
    > pretty good

Agreed. Go with a Bell Atlas. They make an "L" and "XL" is available for special orders. That helmet
    is for freakishly large heads like yours. =)

-John Morgan

4. John Morgan

John Morgan Guest

> Go with a Bell Atlas.

Correction... it's a Giro Atlas, not Bell.

-John Morgan

5. Dave

Dave Guest

"John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:iAuCa.57864$%[email protected]...
    > > basically the headfoam between asia and euro or usa people is totally difference. i suggest u
    > > buy a "L" size helmets is much better for u.
    BELL
    > is
    > > pretty good
    >
    > Agreed. Go with a Bell Atlas. They make an "L" and "XL" is available for special orders. That
    > helmet is for freakishly large heads like yours. =)
    >
    > -John Morgan
    >
    >
    ....or ride without a helmet for a while, take a few planned and well executed face plants to
    *GRIND* your head down to fit helmets you can find ;oD But seriously, good luck, Dave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.