no helmet me size

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jean Li

i have gone to 6 different bike stores in the sydney metro area and cannot find a helmet my size
.... my head size is a size 64 and im looking for a size 65 or larger. They said that i need to find
a wide size helmet cause my head is acutally wider on the sides. I have asked the company who makes
helmets and they said they dont have a big enough mould. WHAT SHOULD I DO? .. am i doomed?

basically the headfoam between asia and euro or usa people is totally difference. i suggest u buy a
"L" size helmets is much better for u. BELL is pretty good "Jean Li"
<[email protected]> ¦b¶l¥ó news:[email protected] ¤¤¼¶¼g...
> i have gone to 6 different bike stores in the sydney metro area and cannot find a helmet my size
> .... my head size is a size 64 and im looking for a size 65 or larger. They said that i need to
> find a wide size helmet cause
my
> head is acutally wider on the sides. I have asked the company who makes helmets and they said they
> dont have a big enough mould. WHAT SHOULD I DO? .. am i doomed?

> basically the headfoam between asia and euro or usa people is totally difference. i suggest u buy
> a "L" size helmets is much better for u. BELL
is
> pretty good

Agreed. Go with a Bell Atlas. They make an "L" and "XL" is available for special orders. That helmet
is for freakishly large heads like yours. =)

-John Morgan

> Go with a Bell Atlas.

Correction... it's a Giro Atlas, not Bell.

-John Morgan

"John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:iAuCa.57864$%42.50622@fed1read06...
> > basically the headfoam between asia and euro or usa people is totally difference. i suggest u
> > buy a "L" size helmets is much better for u.
BELL
> is
> > pretty good
>
> Agreed. Go with a Bell Atlas. They make an "L" and "XL" is available for special orders. That
> helmet is for freakishly large heads like yours. =)
>
> -John Morgan
>
>
....or ride without a helmet for a while, take a few planned and well executed face plants to
*GRIND* your head down to fit helmets you can find ;oD But seriously, good luck, Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.