Bike Cafe · Public discussion

No Lance Next Year, No 8th Tdf !!!!!

Started by BikeLBK.com · · Last activity · 2 posts · 860 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
16 September 2005
Last activity
16 September 2005
Original author
BikeLBK.com
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
860
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. NO LANCE NEXT YEAR, NO 8TH TDF !!!!!

    ITS FINAL, LANCE ANNOUNCES NO GO, OH WELL...

    There is no way I could go to France and get a fair shake, either on the roadside, in the doping control, or in the lab, or in the hotel or in the food or whatever. There's no way I could go back there. We're not going back [to France]. I'm happy with way my career ended, the way it went. I'm not coming back."

    cyclingnews.comnews.php

    LANCE MADE THE TDF GREAT! HE GOT AMERICANS INTERESTED, (A LITTLE ) IN CYCLING, NOW IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE AN AMERICAN EVER WINS THE TDF AGAIN!! AT LEAST NOT IN OUR LIFETIME.....

  2. BikeLBK.com said:

    "There is no way I could go to France and get a fair shake, either on the roadside, in the doping control, or in the lab, or in the hotel or in the food or whatever. There's no way I could go back there. We're not going back [to France]. I'm happy with way my career ended, the way it went. I'm not coming back."


    Another propaganda [censored] from LA. Everybody is fair with him, even L'Equipe (they have waited he wins his 7th Tour before revealing the scandal).

    Quoted post said:


    LANCE MADE THE TDF GREAT! HE GOT AMERICANS INTERESTED, (A LITTLE ) IN CYCLING, NOW IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE AN AMERICAN EVER WINS THE TDF AGAIN!! AT LEAST NOT IN OUR LIFETIME...


    Again, I don't agree. America is a factory of great champions (Lemond, Julich...) and still will be. Just have to wait few years...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.