No Lance Next Year, No 8th Tdf !!!!!

BikeLBK.com

Jul 3, 2005
NO LANCE NEXT YEAR, NO 8TH TDF !!!!!

ITS FINAL, LANCE ANNOUNCES NO GO, OH WELL...

There is no way I could go to France and get a fair shake, either on the roadside, in the doping control, or in the lab, or in the hotel or in the food or whatever. There's no way I could go back there. We're not going back [to France]. I'm happy with way my career ended, the way it went. I'm not coming back."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/sep05/sep16news2

LANCE MADE THE TDF GREAT! HE GOT AMERICANS INTERESTED, (A LITTLE ) IN CYCLING, NOW IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE AN AMERICAN EVER WINS THE TDF AGAIN!! AT LEAST NOT IN OUR LIFETIME.....

BikeLBK.com said:
"There is no way I could go to France and get a fair shake, either on the roadside, in the doping control, or in the lab, or in the hotel or in the food or whatever. There's no way I could go back there. We're not going back [to France]. I'm happy with way my career ended, the way it went. I'm not coming back."
Another propaganda **** from LA. Everybody is fair with him, even L'Equipe (they have waited he wins his 7th Tour before revealing the scandal).

LANCE MADE THE TDF GREAT! HE GOT AMERICANS INTERESTED, (A LITTLE ) IN CYCLING, NOW IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE AN AMERICAN EVER WINS THE TDF AGAIN!! AT LEAST NOT IN OUR LIFETIME...
Again, I don't agree. America is a factory of great champions (Lemond, Julich...) and still will be. Just have to wait few years...