--
Davey Crockett
-
Driving a Stake through the
Heart of the Politically Correct

MagillaGorilla a écrit profondement:

| Davey Crockett wrote:
|
| > Any bets?
|
| Either Levi or one of the doped up Spanish riders.

I was really thinking that they wouldn't issue a number One again
this year

I'm of the opinion that Astana will not be on the start line since
they're as bad a bunch of druggies as Telekom ever were

Time will tell

--
Davey Crockett
-

Davey Crockett wrote:

> MagillaGorilla a écrit profondement:
>
> | Davey Crockett wrote:
> |
> | > Any bets?
> |
> | Either Levi or one of the doped up Spanish riders.
> |

> I was really thinking that they wouldn't issue a number One again
> this year
>
> I'm of the opinion that Astana will not be on the start line since
> they're as bad a bunch of druggies as Telekom ever were
>
> Time will tell

You people are so clueless. Astana is "not a bunch of druggies" because
nobody on their current team or affiliated with current team management
has ever tested positive. WHy would VIno and Kashechkin have anything
to do with the current team?

There is NO DOUBT in my mind they will get invited to the Tour. You
people are too stupid to see that the ASO is merely using that threat to
strongarm Astana into signing some anti-doping contract and doing
internal testing.

Magilla

On Jan 28, 7:22 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> Davey Crockett wrote:
> > Any bets?

> Either Levi or one of the doped up Spanish riders.
>
> Magilla

You made a mistake. You left out the adjective in front of the bald
guy's name.
Unless that is, you think he's as downy fresh as Marblehead Ham.

In that case, nevermind.

Thanks,
BS55