No offense...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Virginiaz, Aug 7, 2004.

  1. Virginiaz

    Virginiaz Guest

    ....intended.
    But like, are all the men here gay?
    Sounds that way.

    If so, could someone please direct me to a less-narrow-interest running group?

    Many thanks!

    \\ - - //
    ( @ @ )
    +--------oOOo-(_)--oOOo----+
    +------------------------Oooo----+

    Tags:

  2. np426z

    np426z Guest

    "Virginiaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > ...intended.

    None taken.

    > But like, are all the men here gay?

    Mais oui!

    > Sounds that way.

    Damnit! You mean the "Talk and write like a hetro" class I've been taking
    hasn't worked? I shall sue the buggers for something-or-other.

    > If so, could someone please direct me to a less-narrow-interest running

    group?

    There are many moderated running groups where a troll of you calibre would
    not only find acceptance, but would prosper. I'm sure 'google' will help.

    OTOH, you could stay here and brazen it out. Personally, I'd miss you, but
    then I alway did have a warped sense of humour.

    > Many thanks!

    My thoughts centre on your happiness :)

  3. >But like, are all the men here gay?
    >Sounds that way.

    Why? Because nobodys hit on a whacko like you? Nobody's even sure if your male
    or female.

  4. >My thoughts centre on your happiness :)

    ie. he is masturbating.

  5. >centre

    "center" you idiot.

  6. Allow me to introduce myself. Miss Anne....heterosexual.

  7. Virginiaz

    Virginiaz Guest

    << But like, are all the men here gay?>>

    NP said:
    <Mais oui!>

    well NP, enjoy your cock-hunting/sucking with the boyz! i'll try to remember
    to send a "new address" postcard when i've settled elsewhere in a nice
    whacky-level-appropriate newsgroup!

    ....flying off into the blue horizon of yonder...

    ....so long, fare well, it's been swell!...

    \\ - - //
    ( @ @ )
    +--------oOOo-(_)--oOOo----+
    +------------------------Oooo----+

  8. Virginiaz

    Virginiaz Guest

    billroderz said:
    << Why? Because nobodys hit on a whacko like you? Nobody's even sure if your
    male
    or female. >>

    oh just let it go....mystery is nice. cya!

    \\ - - //
    ( @ @ )
    +--------oOOo-(_)--oOOo----+
    +------------------------Oooo----+

  9. >oh just let it go....mystery is nice. cya!

    Let the doorknob hit ya...

  10. No, but some of us are. One of the things we like about running is
    that people accept us for who we are - runners. As a runner, it
    really doesn matter if we're boy/girl, black/white, fast/slow,
    big/small, conservative/liberal, etc. We are one big happy running
    family. Join in the fun, we promise not to try and convert you! Ha -
    old gay joke there.

    Sam and Ray

    On 08 Aug 2004 06:13:40 GMT, [email protected]entary (Virginiaz)
    wrote:

    >...intended.
    >But like, are all the men here gay?
    >Sounds that way.
    >
    >If so, could someone please direct me to a less-narrow-interest running group?
    >
    >Many thanks!
    >
    > \\ - - //
    > ( @ @ )
    >+--------oOOo-(_)--oOOo----+
    >+------------------------Oooo----+

  11. Phil M.

    Phil M. Guest

    Sam and Ray - Running Gay! <[email protected]> wrote:

    > No, but some of us are. One of the things we like about running is
    > that people accept us for who we are - runners. As a runner, it
    > really doesn matter if we're boy/girl, black/white, fast/slow,
    > big/small, conservative/liberal, etc.

    Agree 100%. However, why make this an issue by calling attention to the
    fact that you are gay? Just curious what the intention is here?

    Phil M.

  12. >Agree 100%. However, why make this an issue by calling attention to the
    >fact that you are gay? Just curious what the intention is here?
    >
    >Phil M.

    Trolling.

  13. ZoidRunner

    ZoidRunner Guest

    >No offense...

    Offense taken girlie-boi.

  14. Sam and Ray

    Sam and Ray Guest

    What about our post makes you think we are calling attention to
    ourselves? Sam simply put "Running Gay" on our name line - I think
    that's pretty harmless compared to some of the bogus names used in
    this group. Since it bothered you so much, we took it off this time.

    Sam and Ray

    On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:15:08 GMT, "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Sam and Ray - Running Gay! <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> No, but some of us are. One of the things we like about running is
    >> that people accept us for who we are - runners. As a runner, it
    >> really doesn matter if we're boy/girl, black/white, fast/slow,
    >> big/small, conservative/liberal, etc.

    >Agree 100%. However, why make this an issue by calling attention to the
    >fact that you are gay? Just curious what the intention is here?
    >
    >Phil M.

  15. Sam and Ray

    Sam and Ray Guest

    Actually Mr. Bill, no. Based on our review of this forum you are the
    King Troll! Anyway, we took the "Running Gay" part off - is that any
    better?

    Sam and Ray

    On 12 Aug 2004 14:25:41 GMT, [email protected] (TheBillRodgerz)
    wrote:

    >>Agree 100%. However, why make this an issue by calling attention to the
    >>fact that you are gay? Just curious what the intention is here?
    >>
    >>Phil M.

    >Trolling.

  16. Phil M.

    Phil M. Guest

    Sam and Ray <[email protected]> wrote:

    > What about our post makes you think we are calling attention to
    > ourselves? Sam simply put "Running Gay" on our name line - I think
    > that's pretty harmless compared to some of the bogus names used in
    > this group. Since it bothered you so much, we took it off this time.

    That's fine, but do it only because you want to, not for me or anyone
    else in a newsgroup. And no, it didn't bother THAT much. I just found it
    bit ironic. It's also ironic, that this thread was started by a troll.

    Phil M.

    > Sam and Ray
    >
    > On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:15:08 GMT, "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Sam and Ray - Running Gay! <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> No, but some of us are. One of the things we like about running is
    >>> that people accept us for who we are - runners. As a runner, it
    >>> really doesn matter if we're boy/girl, black/white, fast/slow,
    >>> big/small, conservative/liberal, etc.

    >>Agree 100%. However, why make this an issue by calling attention to the
    >>fact that you are gay? Just curious what the intention is here?
    >>
    >>Phil M.

    Phil M.

    --
    If you can empty your own boat
    Crossing the river of the world,

  17. >Actually Mr. Bill, no. Based on our review of this forum you are the
    >King Troll!

    Thank you! I do believe I am the king (not a fat Elvis who dies on the
    crapper).

    >Anyway, we took the "Running Gay" part off - is that any
    >better?

    Too late now, we all know you are a couple of butt-bangers.

  18. >What about our post makes you think we are calling attention to
    >ourselves? Sam simply put "Running Gay" on our name line

    Oh please, don't try to BS us. I suppose the rainbowrunners tag is supposed to
    elude us too?

  19. Sam and Ray

    Sam and Ray Guest

    Look in the mirror William. We'll leave it at that.

    Sam and Ray

    On 13 Aug 2004 02:05:14 GMT, [email protected] (TheBillRodgerz)
    wrote:

    >>What about our post makes you think we are calling attention to
    >>ourselves? Sam simply put "Running Gay" on our name line

    >Oh please, don't try to BS us. I suppose the rainbowrunners tag is supposed to
    >elude us too?

  20. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    I thought this was going to be a post about the San Diego Chargers
    footballl team.

    --Harold Buck

    "I used to rock and roll all night,
    and party every day.