No offense...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Virginiaz, Aug 7, 2004.

  1. >Look in the mirror William. We'll leave it at that.

    Well you have to leave it at that, because if you elaborated you'd look like
    the ass(_!_)'s you are (I think you're one person with split-personality
    disorder, whose too big a loser to even get a gay friend), because you're using
    the biggest homo-joke in the world, if someone doesn't like fags, then they
    must be one. I mean C;mon now, get some new material.

  2. np426z

    np426z Guest

    "TheBillRodgerz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > >Look in the mirror William. We'll leave it at that.

    > Well you have to leave it at that, because if you elaborated you'd look

    like
    > the ass(_!_)'s you are (I think you're one person with split-personality
    > disorder, whose too big a loser to even get a gay friend), because you're

    using
    > the biggest homo-joke in the world, if someone doesn't like fags, then

    they
    > must be one. I mean C;mon now, get some new material.

    Golly, I think you're on to something! I don't like queers yet I've just
    checked and - lordy lord - I AM ONE!!!!

    Can *anyone* turn me straight? Perhaps some cutie would care to sacrifice
    herself in this herculean task? I'm thinking small frame, green eyes, blond
    hair, Kate-Moss-type-figure, drives an Audi TT - dark blue of course, mid
    30's, ex-competitive swimmer, lives in Andorra, speaks three languages, gave
    up her career as a diplomat to support her elderly mother, likes cats,
    vegetarian, pacifist, avid traveller, lover of ancient greek history,
    interest in modern architecture, holds a current ppl, excellent cook, superb
    sexual technique - or willing to learn, wears baggy jeans and short cut
    t-shirts, grins a lot for no reason, hates rain, loves me...

  3. On 2004-08-13, np426z <[email protected]> wrote:
    > t-shirts, grins a lot for no reason, hates rain, loves me...

    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Just a suggestion --

    Perhaps you should try looking for her somewhere besides Scotland ?

    Cheers,
    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

  4. >Golly, I think you're on to something! I don't like queers yet I've just
    >checked and - lordy lord - I AM ONE!!!!

    See what I mean? If you don't like them, it's because you're "secretly in the
    closet".

    >Perhaps some

    Remove "some" and insert "any".

    >cutie would care to sacrifice
    >herself in this herculean task?

    I suspect they'd RATHER sacrifice themselves.

    > I'm thinking small frame, green eyes, blond
    >hair, Kate-Moss-type-figure, drives an Audi TT - dark blue of course, mid
    >30's, ex-competitive swimmer, lives in Andorra, speaks three languages,

    You are in love with Brad Pitt.

  5. >Perhaps you should try looking for her somewhere besides Scotland ?

    Why? Didn't you ever hear of Miss Scotl... er, Scotlands got the most... er,
    well the nicest loo....er, the best... er, um, the most intelli...um, Well
    there ARE females there, hairy ones, but there are a few. At least I think they
    are...

  6. np426z

    np426z Guest

    "Donovan Rebbechi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 2004-08-13, np426z <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > t-shirts, grins a lot for no reason, hates rain, loves me...

    > ^^^^^^^^^^
    > Just a suggestion --
    >
    > Perhaps you should try looking for her somewhere besides Scotland ?

    Why do you think I posted this 'Cri du Coeur'?

  7. np426z

    np426z Guest

    "TheBillRodgerz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > >cutie would care to sacrifice
    > >herself in this herculean task?

    > I suspect they'd RATHER sacrifice themselves.

    Sadly, so do I.

    > > I'm thinking small frame, green eyes, blond
    > >hair, Kate-Moss-type-figure, drives an Audi TT - dark blue of course, mid
    > >30's, ex-competitive swimmer, lives in Andorra, speaks three languages,

    > You are in love with Brad Pitt.

    OK, given that I'm obviously gay, he'll do. D'ya think he'll let me 'get
    behind the wheel' (gayspeak for 'engage in bottom-loving') of his Audi TT?

  8. Sam and Ray

    Sam and Ray Guest

    Why are you so bitter, William? Do you ever relax and enjoy life or
    are you always on the offensive?

    Sam

    On 13 Aug 2004 18:17:27 GMT, [email protected] (TheBillRodgerz)
    wrote:

    >>Look in the mirror William. We'll leave it at that.

    >Well you have to leave it at that, because if you elaborated you'd look like
    >the ass(_!_)'s you are (I think you're one person with split-personality
    >disorder, whose too big a loser to even get a gay friend), because you're using
    >the biggest homo-joke in the world, if someone doesn't like fags, then they
    >must be one. I mean C;mon now, get some new material.

  9. np426z

    np426z Guest

    "Sam and Ray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Why are you so bitter, William? Do you ever relax and enjoy life or
    > are you always on the offensive?

    Hey guys, why don't you ever talk to me? Now that I bat for your team I
    was hoping we could be friends.

    Whaddaya reckon to my outfit for tomorrow? Cut down two-tone long sleeved
    t-shirt, Rohan baggy pants, worn-out (but washed) Adidas Comp running shoes,
    no socks, Marks and Spencers jockey pants, (worn *underneath* baggy
    trousers) and perhaps an old sweater tied around my waist in case it rains.
    Cool, huh? But is it gay-friendly? I NEED your advice.

  10. >D'ya think he'll let me 'get
    >behind the wheel' (gayspeak for 'engage in bottom-loving') of his Audi TT?

    No, at last look he was doing that dude Aniston.

  11. >Why are you so bitter, William?

    It's this thing stuck in my (_!_) it hurts, well kinda, butt it kinda feels
    good too...

    >Do you ever relax and enjoy life or
    >are you always on the offensive?

    Not at all, I shower once a day and use deordorant.

  12. >Hey guys, why don't you ever talk to me? Now that I bat for your team I
    >was hoping we could be friends.
    >
    >Whaddaya reckon to my outfit for tomorrow? Cut down two-tone long sleeved
    >t-shirt, Rohan baggy pants, worn-out (but washed) Adidas Comp running shoes,
    >no socks, Marks and Spencers jockey pants, (worn *underneath* baggy
    >trousers) and perhaps an old sweater tied around my waist in case it rains.
    >Cool, huh? But is it gay-friendly? I NEED your advice.

    Well Roger it was bound to happen, afterall you've been rejected by every woman
    on earth, it's only natural you'd continue seeking an outlet for your virginal
    feelings.

  13. Sam

    Sam Guest

    LOL!
    "Harold Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I thought this was going to be a post about the San Diego Chargers
    > footballl team.
    >
    > --Harold Buck
    >

    > "I used to rock and roll all night,
    > and party every day.
    > Then it was every other day. . . ."
    > -Homer J. Simpson

  14. SwStudio

    SwStudio Guest

    "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Sam and Ray - Running Gay! <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > No, but some of us are. One of the things we like about running is
    > > that people accept us for who we are - runners. As a runner, it
    > > really doesn matter if we're boy/girl, black/white, fast/slow,
    > > big/small, conservative/liberal, etc.

    > Agree 100%. However, why make this an issue by calling attention to the
    > fact that you are gay? Just curious what the intention is here?

    They / it are just a troll, Phil. There is no "rainbowrunners.org" and
    this poster's vague purpose (for some time now) seems to be to troll
    for homophobes or something of that nature. Unfortunately they have
    come across a newsgroup where no one really gives a damn about
    sexual preference except the other trolls, so it's slow going.

    Anyway, how's the running?

    cheers,
    --
    David (in Hamilton, ON)
    www.allfalldown.org

  15. Seth

    Seth Guest

    "SwStudio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:JTPXc.21495$%[email protected]
    > "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Agree 100%. However, why make this an issue by calling attention to the
    > > fact that you are gay? Just curious what the intention is here?

    > They / it are just a troll, Phil. There is no "rainbowrunners.org" and
    > this poster's vague purpose (for some time now) seems to be to troll
    > for homophobes or something of that nature. Unfortunately they have
    > come across a newsgroup where no one really gives a damn about
    > sexual preference except the other trolls, so it's slow going.

    True though there are trolls that have tried to bring up the gay marriage in
    the US issue. Pretty much a non issue though.

    > Anyway, how's the running?
    >
    > cheers,
    > --
    > David (in Hamilton, ON)
    > www.allfalldown.org
    > www.absolutelyaccurate.com

  16. Phil M.

    Phil M. Guest

    "SwStudio" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Sam and Ray - Running Gay! <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> > No, but some of us are. One of the things we like about running is
    >> > that people accept us for who we are - runners. As a runner, it
    >> > really doesn matter if we're boy/girl, black/white, fast/slow,
    >> > big/small, conservative/liberal, etc.

    >> Agree 100%. However, why make this an issue by calling attention to
    >> the fact that you are gay? Just curious what the intention is here?

    > They / it are just a troll, Phil. There is no "rainbowrunners.org"
    > and this poster's vague purpose (for some time now) seems to be to
    > troll for homophobes or something of that nature. Unfortunately they
    > have come across a newsgroup where no one really gives a damn about
    > sexual preference except the other trolls, so it's slow going.

    Yes, I realize that now. Also, as I stated earlier...

    > It's also ironic, that this thread was started by a troll.

    > Anyway, how's the running?

    Running? Well, OK. I guess. Just hoping to make to the start of the
    marathon in one piece. Six weeks to go. Three weeks of peak training
    followed by taper. Now that I say it that way, it doesn't sound so bad.
    ;-)

    Phil M.

    --
    "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make
    them all yourself." ­Martin Vanbee

  17. SwStudio

    SwStudio Guest

    "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > "SwStudio" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Anyway, how's the running?

    > Running? Well, OK. I guess. Just hoping to make to the start of the
    > marathon in one piece. Six weeks to go. Three weeks of peak training
    > followed by taper. Now that I say it that way, it doesn't sound so bad.
    > ;-)

    I am on the fence as to run a marathon this Fall. I have piriformis
    issues that have gotten in the way of any real training lately, especially
    marathon training. I'd like to get a qualifier in, though. I may run
    the Toronto Marathon (used to be the Canadian International
    Marathon) in mid-October, but I haven't run over 13 - 14 miles
    at a time in months and it's a tough marathon (ask Cam... that race
    could be the reason for his pen name (onemarathon)). ;-)

    I'm not looking forward to a HM I have to run in about three weeks.
    It's part of a seven race series I am currently leading in my AG, so I
    feel pressured.

    Best of luck in your race!

    cheers,
    --
    David (in Hamilton, ON)
    www.allfalldown.org
    www.absolutelyaccurate.com

  18. MWL

    MWL Guest

    "Seth" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "SwStudio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:JTPXc.21495$%[email protected]
    > > "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > > Agree 100%. However, why make this an issue by calling attention to the
    > > > fact that you are gay? Just curious what the intention is here?

    > > They / it are just a troll, Phil. There is no "rainbowrunners.org" and
    > > this poster's vague purpose (for some time now) seems to be to troll
    > > for homophobes or something of that nature. Unfortunately they have
    > > come across a newsgroup where no one really gives a damn about
    > > sexual preference except the other trolls, so it's slow going.

    > True though there are trolls that have tried to bring up the gay marriage in
    > the US issue. Pretty much a non issue though.

    Yup, very true. You mean trolls like Bush.

    MWL

    ------------

    > > Anyway, how's the running?
    > >
    > > cheers,
    > > --
    > > David (in Hamilton, ON)
    > > www.allfalldown.org
    > > www.absolutelyaccurate.com

  19. Brent

    Brent Guest

    "MWL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > > True though there are trolls that have tried to bring up the gay

    marriage in
    > > the US issue. Pretty much a non issue though.

    > Yup, very true. You mean trolls like Bush.

    David from Canada is a synonym for Bush? That's news to me.

    > MWL
    >
    > ------------
    >

    > > > Anyway, how's the running?
    > > >
    > > > cheers,
    > > > --
    > > > David (in Hamilton, ON)
    > > > www.allfalldown.org
    > > > www.absolutelyaccurate.com

  20. Mike Tennent

    Mike Tennent Guest

    "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Running? Well, OK. I guess. Just hoping to make to the start of the
    >marathon in one piece. Six weeks to go.

    Which one?

    Mike Tennent
    "IronPenguin"