No offense...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Virginiaz, Aug 7, 2004.

  1. Phil M.

    Phil M. Guest

    Mike Tennent <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Running? Well, OK. I guess. Just hoping to make to the start of the
    >>marathon in one piece. Six weeks to go.

    > Which one?

    Steamtown Marathon, Scranton PA.

    Phil M.

    --
    "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make
    them all yourself." ­Martin Vanbee

  2. Mike Tennent

    Mike Tennent Guest

    "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Mike Tennent <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Running? Well, OK. I guess. Just hoping to make to the start of the
    >>>marathon in one piece. Six weeks to go.

    >> Which one?

    >Steamtown Marathon, Scranton PA.
    >
    >Phil M.

    Steamtown has a marathon?

    I definitely need to look at that for a future race.

    Mike Tennent
    "IronPenguin"