No picture tonight

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by modom, Feb 17, 2006.

  1. modom

    modom Guest

    I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
    dinner picture from modom tonight.
    --
    modom

    "My baby's got no clothes
    'Cause she's makin' chicken soup."

    -- Chuck E. Weiss

    Tags:

  2. On Fri 17 Feb 2006 07:57:13p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it modom?

    > I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
    > dinner picture from modom tonight.
    > --
    > modom

    What? You could take your camera to the restaurant? <g>

    --
    Wayne Boatwright o¿o
    ____________________

    BIOYA

  3. sf

    sf Guest

    On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:57:13 -0600, modom wrote:

    > I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
    > dinner picture from modom tonight.

    What? You didn't photograph dinner out the way others do on another
    ng? TSK

  4. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "modom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
    > dinner picture from modom tonight.
    > --
    > modom

    Well, what did you have, silly? Where did you go?

    kili

  5. modom

    modom Guest

    On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:22:39 GMT, "kilikini"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"modom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
    >> dinner picture from modom tonight.
    >> --
    >> modom
    >>

    >Well, what did you have, silly? Where did you go?

    I had chicken aribiata at Paesano's here in Cow Hill. Pounded chicken
    breast seared in olive oil with unknown spices served with a cesar
    salad. Also garlic bread served with garlic and chile infused olive
    oil for dipping.

    It was full of greasy goodness.

    Also three glasses of wine. D drove home.
    --
    modom

    "My baby's got no clothes
    'Cause she's makin' chicken soup."

    -- Chuck E. Weiss

  6. Boron Elgar

    Boron Elgar Guest

    On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:57:13 -0600, modom <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
    >dinner picture from modom tonight.

    I have along my digital camera or a cell phone that takes pictures. I
    have even taken pictures at restaurants.

    Here is one I took about a year or so ago. I can no longer even
    remember where the restaurant was. This is because the place was so
    awful, I played with the food on my plate.

    OH...those are onions, by the way.

    http://i1.tinypic.com/nzq39z.jpg

    Boron

  7. modom

    modom Guest

    On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:56:47 -0500, Boron Elgar
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I have along my digital camera or a cell phone that takes pictures. I
    >have even taken pictures at restaurants.
    >
    >Here is one I took about a year or so ago. I can no longer even
    >remember where the restaurant was. This is because the place was so
    >awful, I played with the food on my plate.
    >
    >OH...those are onions, by the way.
    >
    >http://i1.tinypic.com/nzq39z.jpg

    I think I've had that dish, too.