No picture tonight

modom

Guest
I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
dinner picture from modom tonight.
--
modom

"My baby's got no clothes
'Cause she's makin' chicken soup."

-- Chuck E. Weiss

On Fri 17 Feb 2006 07:57:13p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it modom?

> I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
> dinner picture from modom tonight.
> --
> modom

What? You could take your camera to the restaurant? <g>

--
Wayne Boatwright o¿o
____________________

BIOYA

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:57:13 -0600, modom wrote:

> I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
> dinner picture from modom tonight.

What? You didn't photograph dinner out the way others do on another
ng? TSK

"modom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
> dinner picture from modom tonight.
> --
> modom

Well, what did you have, silly? Where did you go?

kili

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:22:39 GMT, "kilikini"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"modom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
>> dinner picture from modom tonight.
>> --
>> modom
>>

>Well, what did you have, silly? Where did you go?

I had chicken aribiata at Paesano's here in Cow Hill. Pounded chicken
breast seared in olive oil with unknown spices served with a cesar
salad. Also garlic bread served with garlic and chile infused olive
oil for dipping.

It was full of greasy goodness.

Also three glasses of wine. D drove home.
--

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:57:13 -0600, modom <[email protected]> wrote:

>I know many are relieved. But I ate out tonight, so there'll be no
>dinner picture from modom tonight.

I have along my digital camera or a cell phone that takes pictures. I
have even taken pictures at restaurants.

Here is one I took about a year or so ago. I can no longer even
remember where the restaurant was. This is because the place was so
awful, I played with the food on my plate.

OH...those are onions, by the way.

http://i1.tinypic.com/nzq39z.jpg

Boron

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:56:47 -0500, Boron Elgar
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I have along my digital camera or a cell phone that takes pictures. I
>have even taken pictures at restaurants.
>
>Here is one I took about a year or so ago. I can no longer even
>remember where the restaurant was. This is because the place was so
>awful, I played with the food on my plate.
>
>OH...those are onions, by the way.
>
>http://i1.tinypic.com/nzq39z.jpg

I think I've had that dish, too.