No power assist for some people

Christopher Jordan

Guest
No wonder no one wanted my Zap motor... it seems that gas prices are
going down. Not even recycling bins. Have to dismantle it and throw
it away piece by piece. 10 days, 2 responses, 2 changed minds when
hearing about cheaper gas.

Chris Jordan

Chris
If you wanna visit, I created a Yahoo NewsGroup for e-bents yesterday.
Might be a better place to flog the ZAP.

Joshua
******
[email protected]

"Christopher Jordan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> No wonder no one wanted my Zap motor... it seems that gas prices are
> going down. Not even recycling bins. Have to dismantle it and throw
> it away piece by piece. 10 days, 2 responses, 2 changed minds when
> hearing about cheaper gas.
>
> Chris Jordan

In article <[email protected]> Christopher
Jordan, [email protected] writes:
In article <[email protected]> Christopher
Jordan, [email protected] writes:
>No wonder no one wanted my Zap motor... it seems that gas prices are
>going down. Not even recycling bins. Have to dismantle it and throw
>it away piece by piece. 10 days, 2 responses, 2 changed minds when
>hearing about cheaper gas.
>
>Chris Jordan

Chris, I missed your original posting on it but might be interested. I
tried to email you but it bounced. I'm looking for a motor to try
electrifying my linear, and would like to start with something used to
prove out the concept before I go full tilt. How can I contact you
directly?

Kevin

Another reason for management at ARBR! I was cut off yahoo a while
back, but my new email was rejected herewhen I tried to correct it.
Real one is chrisj[at]sasquatch[dot]com.

Chris