No Tubes Question

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
Is it OK to use a UST tire (Hutchinson Mosquito) with Stan's No Tubes strip and goo on a non-ust
rim (mavic x-319). It seems to be holding air and I can bounce around on it, I just need to no if I
can trust it.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ooh, do I get to be first to suggest Oliver's Yes Tubes? http://www.yestubes.com

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Is it OK to use a UST tire (Hutchinson Mosquito) with Stan's No Tubes strip and goo on a non-ust
>rim (mavic x-319).

I think stan's web site says that is Ok... but one of the main reasons for going with the stan's
approach is reducing the weight... and the UST tire weighs much more than a tube type tire.

charlie