Checking Eurosports website :
eurosport.comsport Lng0 Spo18 Evt6359 Sto633588.shtmlOpen ↗
I cant see his name on the Phonak team.
is this teamsheet incorrect ? Its gone up in the last 24 hours.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Professional Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Checking Eurosports website :
eurosport.comsport Lng0 Spo18 Evt6359 Sto633588.shtmlOpen ↗
I cant see his name on the Phonak team.
is this teamsheet incorrect ? Its gone up in the last 24 hours.
Tyler will be there!
Is that just blind optimism or you read a differing teamsheet lately ?
Official Vuelta site doesn't list him but Phonak site does and Tyler's site has a post from the golden boy in Spain, he's preparing for the Vuelta.
Good spot mate! For some reason by browser hadnt refrshed his journal page.
Tyler says :
"We returned home shortly afterward though to start gearing up for the Vuelta, which is a bit of an unplanned extension to my season, but we'll see how it goes. I don't know how many more grand tours I'll get to ride in my career so now seems like a good time to fit one in."
Woot , look forward to seeing him , i'm heading out to Spain on the 22nd.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.