No Weld Trailer?? & Re: A Childs No Weld Recumbent from the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Cycle America/N, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for
    details. ]]

    Hi David!!

    THX for this great newz!! I am glad I can do my small part to add to the joy that is our forgotten
    inheritance by getting your important service known about.

    And while I'm here, have U ever given any thought to creating a No Weld trailer to go along with
    your No Weld Bents http://hometown.aol.com/david5430/index.html ??

    THX 4 U!!

    At 3:53 AM -0500 1/31/03, [email protected] wrote: Martin, First I want to commend you on your web
    site! It keeps getting better & better! Your really making a difference in the cycling community.
    Stef from the Netherlands saw my design then went about building two beautiful bikes for his two
    daughters in the Netherlands. They are featured in the: <http://mnhpva.org/Mini_Bents/Mini.html>Kid
    Sized Recumbents , and <http://bikerodnkustom3.homestead.com/cover1_03.html>BikeRod & Kustom STEF
    PLUIJM - NETHERLANDS.  Some folks in Tokyo are building NWR to ride! Keep up the great work, you are
    an inspiration to me and many others!!  All the best, David " No Weld Recumbents"

    --
    M A R T I N K R I E G : "Awake Again" Author Bent Since '83, Car Free Since '89, Attacking with
    Love                 Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor  '79 & '86 TransAm Vet - Invites

    Tags:

  2. Hel-Bent

    Hel-Bent Guest

    Looks ok, yawn..... If this guy is going to charge six bucks for the plans, perhaps I should start
    charging for the plans for my T-bolt.

    Regards,

    --
    Rickey Horwitz Hell-bent Cycle Works http://www.hellbentcycles.com

    news:310120031133439956%[email protected]...