No WMD in Iraq as the official search ends.

MountainPro

Aug 11, 2004
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1802&e=9&u=/washpost/20050112/ts_washpost/a2129_2005jan11

In interviews, officials who served with the Iraq Survey Group (ISG) said the violence in Iraq, coupled with a lack of new information, led them to fold up the effort shortly before Christmas.

Four months after Charles A. Duelfer, who led the weapons hunt in 2004, submitted an interim report to Congress that contradicted nearly every prewar assertion about Iraq made by top Bush administration officials, a senior intelligence official said the findings will stand as the ISG's final conclusions and will be published this spring.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...washpost/20050112/ts_washpost/a2129_2005jan11

contradicted nearly every prewar assertion about Iraq made by top Bush administration

No weapons, well **** me..

And what does Bush think?

Bush has expressed disappointment that no weapons or weapons programs were found,

but Mr Pressydent...isn that a good thing?

so, when will the Merkins apologise to Iraq...now? or shall we wait til the spring report..?

MountainPro said:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1802&e=9&u=/washpost/20050112/ts_washpost/a2129_2005jan11

In interviews, officials who served with the Iraq Survey Group (ISG) said the violence in Iraq, coupled with a lack of new information, led them to fold up the effort shortly before Christmas.

Four months after Charles A. Duelfer, who led the weapons hunt in 2004, submitted an interim report to Congress that contradicted nearly every prewar assertion about Iraq made by top Bush administration officials, a senior intelligence official said the findings will stand as the ISG's final conclusions and will be published this spring.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...washpost/20050112/ts_washpost/a2129_2005jan11

contradicted nearly every prewar assertion about Iraq made by top Bush administration

No weapons, well **** me..

No real surprise, is it ?

The UN told them that there were no WMD.
There own intelligence agency (God, there's a contradiction !) told them that they had insufficient evidence of WMD.
Saddam told them that he didn't have WMD.

Pubic wig Bush just wasn't prepared to accept the replies.
After all he knows best, eh ?

See the scorecard now shows 10,000 US personnel either killed or injured in
eye-rack.
That cannon fodder will come home to roost.

He's ****ing idiot, Bush.
What is worrying though is the 51% of people who still back him.

We'll call back there in three years time - to see if they have come to their senses.

limerickman said:
No real surprise, is it ?

The UN told them that there were no WMD.
There own intelligence agency (God, there's a contradiction !) told them that they had insufficient evidence of WMD.
Saddam told them that he didn't have WMD.

Pubic wig Bush just wasn't prepared to accept the replies.
After all he knows best, eh ?

See the scorecard now shows 10,000 US personnel either killed or injured in
eye-rack.
That cannon fodder will come home to roost.

He's ****ing idiot, Bush.
What is worrying though is the 51% of people who still back him.

We'll call back there in three years time - to see if they have come to their senses.
OK troops, Wagons Ho to wreck Bagdad and dig up Syria.

FredC said:
OK troops, Wagons Ho to wreck Bagdad and dig up Syria.

Wouldn't surprise me if they tried to manufacture that lie.

Wafflers like Weisse have already tried to spread that despicable lie.
Weisse and his lot lie all the time - they think others use the same low standards as his lot.

Go dig up Israel, Weisse - that's where you'll find the only WMD in the entire Middle East.

Just ask Mordecai Vanunu.

MountainPro said:
And what does Bush think?

Bush has expressed disappointment that no weapons or weapons programs were found,

but Mr Pressydent...isn that a good thing?

so, when will the Merkins apologise to Iraq...now? or shall we wait til the spring report..?
Thanks MountainPro, if you did'nt start this thread- I would have myself. The thing is that Bush & co. (Inc.) don't want to be bothered w/ facts :rolleyes: Go figure :confused: He wanted to put a feather in his & his daddy's cap :mad: Now look- 10's of 100's of GI's killed 1000's more injured. All to serve his ego & Cheney's & Bush Sr.'s buisiness interests. All avoidable-Sad, sad, sad. Wonder how the 51% feel about the contradiction of Dubya's/Cheney's assertions proving false especially when they have their young sons & daughters over there. There's one thing that Dubya could do & that would be to implore his daughter's to join the Army or Marines. Lets see...what are the odd's of that happening :confused: ...Zilch. :mad:

Yes, Bush & co. are liars. Needless to say, the only reason we are in the middle east is for petrolium. We just wan't to figer out ways to exploit the oil, or natural gas by invading the country & puting some body in power that will let us do so.

ryan_velo. said:
Yes, Bush & co. are liars. Needless to say, the only reason we are in the middle east is for petrolium. We just wan't to figer out ways to exploit the oil, or natural gas by invading the country & puting some body in power that will let us do so.

G'day all, why is it that we all knew there would be no WMD's, but the superior intelligence of the good old US of A, can say that there is?

I agree, Israel has some, but will they be invaded, I think not, I wonder why?

Will Syria becomer the next target, maybe? That's where the WMD's have been stashed, have a look George!

Will the axis of evil, Iran, Korea, possibly China receive G.W.'s attention?

That's anyones guess, however I'm sure China would kick G.W.'s **** all the way back to Washington, I have seen what they keep in their locker, it aint chopsticks or toothpicks, and their army is absolutely enormous. If Custer thought there was a lot of ****ing Indians, you aint seen nuthin yet?

I watched a private video only a few months ago, it showed a parade square, about three hectares of bitumin, there were wall to wall soldiers just practicing their "Kung Fu" in the early morning light. They don't need guns or bombs, just the sight of them advancing would make most people **** themselves. Two Hundred Thousand Bruce Lee's? Only the Tip of The Iceberg that would sink G.W.'s shitty little ship.

My advice to the Merkains, smart enough to be thinking straight, is get rid of this ***** and do it soon, and if you don't, take up "YOGA", then you will all be able to put your heads between your legs and kiss your collective arses goodbye.

The reason, why you ask Grasshopper? The Chinese won't **** about like Madman Hussein, and it won't be a cake walk, go live in the desert somewhere, like Syria, or Iran, or Afghanistan, it might be safer there, cause it won't be safe in the US of A?

Good Night Merkia, Stop the world, I want to get "OFF". TBC

Brian Cotgrove said:
G'day all, why is it that we all knew there would be no WMD's, but the superior intelligence of the good old US of A, can say that there is?

I agree, Israel has some, but will they be invaded, I think not, I wonder why?

Will Syria becomer the next target, maybe? That's where the WMD's have been stashed, have a look George!

Will the axis of evil, Iran, Korea, possibly China receive G.W.'s attention?

That's anyones guess, however I'm sure China would kick G.W.'s **** all the way back to Washington, I have seen what they keep in their locker, it aint chopsticks or toothpicks, and their army is absolutely enormous. If Custer thought there was a lot of ****ing Indians, you aint seen nuthin yet?

I watched a private video only a few months ago, it showed a parade square, about three hectares of bitumin, there were wall to wall soldiers just practicing their "Kung Fu" in the early morning light. They don't need guns or bombs, just the sight of them advancing would make most people **** themselves. Two Hundred Thousand Bruce Lee's? Only the Tip of The Iceberg that would sink G.W.'s shitty little ship.

My advice to the Merkains, smart enough to be thinking straight, is get rid of this ***** and do it soon, and if you don't, take up "YOGA", then you will all be able to put your heads between your legs and kiss your collective arses goodbye.

The reason, why you ask Grasshopper? The Chinese won't **** about like Madman Hussein, and it won't be a cake walk, go live in the desert somewhere, like Syria, or Iran, or Afghanistan, it might be safer there, cause it won't be safe in the US of A?

Good Night Merkia, Stop the world, I want to get "OFF". TBC
The thing is, as General Clark has pointed out in his book, that Georgie asked for damning info ONLY as it pertained to Iraq. It is obvious he had an agenda & he just needed to work backwards from his desire to invade. It's embarassing for us 49% because it is so obvious for all, except right wing,knee jerk 51%'ers to see. As far as China goes, they're financing our debt. Thats far more scary than any war w/ them. The thing is, they; the chinese are far behind the u.S. in arms design & manufacture. That holds true for all countries. The U.S. is only a couple hundred years old but we have proven to be a warring nation more than willing to jump into a fray. We have irish, scottish, german, ect... citizens who are known for thier ferocity & determination in combat. I'm irish american. The only malingredient in this recipe is our current pres. & his cabinet are "chickenhawks"/clowns.

Squirmy Irish said:
You didn't seem to give wily nily bout dem facts on the prez IQ's!:cool:
Welcome to "the soapbox". Lord knows there's a couple of poster's here who could use your support to bolster "Quick Draw McGraw's" (Bush's) policies. :p

Squirmy Irish said:
Careful there mate. You used the Lord's name. I won't allow an athiest to use what he doesn't believe in.
Quick Draw McGraw=Bush. Hilarious. A real riot.;)
"Quick Draw McGraw" meaning he initiates military action based on assumption. Shoot 1st, ask questions later. See http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/07/17/saddam.ritter.cnna/
Betwwen that & General Clark's "damning book about how Bush was determined to go to war w/ Iraq BEFORE substantiating any credible evidence. An aside, rather LARGE aside-1300 American war dead directly attributable to "Quick Draw" who's quick to send other people into battle BUT when it comes to himself, he ran to get into the TANG so that he would'nt have to go to battle himself. I beleive "Chicken-Hawk is the term for that.

Squirmy Irish said:
No ****! That's what Quick Draw McGraw meant?:eek: Well suck me sideways. Thank you so much for setting the record straight. I have seen the light. Can't be to careful with all those 'nasty' neo-cons running around. Trying to convert me to Jesus, and telling me that those scary terrorist are everywhere. Hell! Next thing you know they'll be taking away all our constitutional rights. Run for the hills.
You think it's amusing, what your neo-con bud's are doing :confused: Patriot II is in the wings my friend. Gonzales will probably do everything in his power to get it ratified, that is if he can pass the vetting process himself to become AG :p

ryan_velo. said:

Illogical to call them "liars" as they had never been to Iraq. They relied on multiple intel sources. These intelligence sources had stated there were unaccounted prohibited materials. This included UNSCOM. But that logic falls on weak minds...

Logic dictates that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Back when I was on active duty, and that would be before Ryan Velo was nothing more than a ruptured prophylactic, the 1SGT would have the MP's do rounds with the drug sniffing dogs. Some dopers in one room tried to stall the MP's access. Sure enough, the dogs went positive on one wall locker. Next month, that guy came up positive on a "random" UA. Poor Pete went from Full Bird Private to E-0. Was it fair that he was selected for a random UA one day before he came off leave?

Weisse Luft said:
Illogical to call them "liars" as they had never been to Iraq. They relied on multiple intel sources. These intelligence sources had stated there were unaccounted prohibited materials. This included UNSCOM. But that logic falls on weak minds...

Back when I was on active duty, and that would be before Ryan Velo was nothing more than a ruptured prophylactic, the 1SGT would have the MP's do rounds with the drug sniffing dogs. Some dopers in one room tried to stall the MP's access. Sure enough, the dogs went positive on one wall locker. Next month, that guy came up positive on a "random" UA. Poor Pete went from Full Bird Private to E-0. Was it fair that he was selected for a random UA one day before he came off leave?

G'day Weisse Luft. Mate your not playing the game, ryan is entitled to his opinion whether you like what he says or not, the same goes for the rest of us too.

As far as the Ruptured Prophylactic is concerned how can you make such a tastless remark about how he came to join us, not everybody arrives under such circumstances, some choose to enter the fray by choice, with parents consenting to the joy and the responsibility of parent hood.

If you want to talk about, drugs in the military, it is a recent phenomenon, and dare I say it, only in America?

I served in Deutchland when the "MAN'S ARMY, WAS THE MAN'S ARMY" we didn't need or have drugs in those days, it was clean all the way down the line. "Discipline Was A Badge Of Honour" that "Most Of Us Wore With Pride" in our various, but different regiments/brigades, if you got into **** for whatever reason, it was looked upon as letting the whole side down, you wore the badge and that was good enough?

Your fellow countrymen used to hit the booze a bit, but nothing more than that, much like most squaddies in those days, being with guys having to do the same toil was all that was needed, comrades in arms, keep your nose clean and do your time?

Keep the wheels in motion, and don't look back, unless it's to see who you dropped on the last climb? TBC

Weisse Luft said:

Hey White Feather, don't give me that ****, during WW2 and after, your fliers flew on amphetamines for a considerable time after they landed at base.
Hey, it's a laugh a minute here. 'Some dopers in one room'. Which means contextually that there were similar scenarios at the same time in other rooms. Therefore what you are purporting is that the place, at that time was that the establishment rife with drug taking, and its trafficking. Otherwise there would be no need for sniffer dogs. No wonder the Vietnam vets are all ****ed up, it just confirms that my suspicions at the time are now correct.

It was not meant to be tasteless but educational. Let him dust off a dictionary to research that big word.

Drugs in the military are not a recent problem. Opium had long history in military units but it was dealt with by the leadership and not laws. Alcohol too had a long standing presence in combat with the 10 liter wine tins used in the French service during WWI to the rum ration on naval vessels. No, long before WWII was alcohol a part of combat. The drug issue of current US military arose from lackluster leadership in the 1960's. The tools for detection of use came on line in the late 1970's and early 1980's and eventually, the users were reduced to a tiny fraction of their original population.

As a young private, I was asked by another platoon's leader to "fetch his smokes" from his car. His Kools were there, right under his bag of pot. I pushed to pot aside with an umbrella and used a bit of paper to fetch the legal smokes. I told my platoon leader who just laughed it off. When I came down on orders to transfer, CID and I had a nice little talk.

Squirmy Irish said:
Hey what's a few rights. Who's going to miss them? As long as I've got my guns and Bible I'm good.;)
Why does that NOT suprise me &, as another has pointed out, your post's have the same amount of unmitigated vitriol as a poster affectionately known as Marion who hasn't been heard from lately. Are you him/her :confused:

davidmc said:
Why does that NOT suprise me &, as another has pointed out, your post's have the same amount of unmitigated vitriol as a poster affectionately known as Marion :confused:
I'm sick of this guy already, & I've only know im' since this morning. Don't worry, he will probably stick around a while then just kinda fade away. Look at 'Blotto Tragic' & bert, iknowwest didn't stick around too long.