No WMD in Iraq as the official search ends.

Weisse Luft said:
You are as dense as depleted uranium. And just as toxic.

Iraq was under cease fire accords. Iraq violated these cease fire accords. Iraq gets butt kicked again. Its really that simple.

Iraq was asked to hand over WMD (remember Bush lying about chemical and biological weapons - nuclear bombs in the May 2002-February 2003 period : maybe you can;t with your selective, duplicitious memory. It's a trait with your kind).

Hussein told them that he had no WMD.
The UN told Bush that they (UN) did not have any evidence of WMD either.
The US intelligence agencies told Bush that he (Bush) couldn't conclusively say that IRAQ had WMD.
The US Sec. Colon Powell admitted that the US evidence presented to the UN on 6th February 2003 was "doctored".
The US Senate Investigation said that the reasons given by Bush were not true.

Bush told the world that he invaded Iraq because Iraq had WMD.
No mention of ceasefires or regime change.
WMD.

Now, my question to you is - Israel has WMD.
So how about a resolution to invade Israel ?
I'd sign up for that.

limerickman said:
Iraq was asked to hand over WMD (remember Bush lying about chemical and biological weapons - nuclear bombs in the May 2002-February 2003 period : maybe you can;t with your selective, duplicitious memory. It's a trait with your kind).

The US intelligence agencies told Bush that he (Bush) couldn't conclusively say that IRAQ had WMD.
The US Sec. Colon Powell admitted that the US evidence presented to the UN on 6th February 2003 was "doctored".

WMD.

I'd sign up for that.
Invade Israel? You do have a death wish ******. Those blokes don't **** around.

limerickman said:

WMD.

I'd sign up for that.

Moronic. Israel did not invade its neighbors and use WMD.

limerickman said:
Unfinished business - don't you know, Graner.

Railway Sleepers LIM, Railway Sleepers, thick as two short planks, and they want to "RULE THE WORLD" "They Fired Once More and The British Kept a Coming and They Fired Once More and Then Began a Running".

Lim, I would appreciate if you desisted from calling "Weisse Luft" white feathers, it's a direct insult to a very good friend of mine, a truly proud American Aboriginal, he has served "The Modern American Government" and has been decorated by them too, for courage under fire?

Despite his "Forefathers" suffering at the hands of the "American Late Comers" he volunteered for service, just to show he was as good if not better than them, he saved many of their sorry drug induced arses?

The "American Administation" Republican's, is corrupt from top to bottom, the invasion of IRAQ was against the "United Nations" wishes (Most of the Worlds Governments) It's as plain as that, G.W. and all the Meglalomaniacs (advisers) had an Agenda to Secure Oil in the Middle East, Install a Puppet Government and Control the Oil in the Middle East.

This "American Administation" thought that they could pull the old three card trick and get away with it. However the Rest of the World saw through their Scheming, now they do an About Face and Deny All, the only problem is they have dirty hands, the world has seen first hand how dirty they are and how much they are prepared to soil them even further.

The shame, that is the January elections, will hand power that a nation that is on it's knee's, Tradegy, is the Legacy the "American Administration" has forced upon the Iraqi people all for what a "Great Big Lie".

Megalomania, the Legacy of the "American Administation" for so many years, Veitnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, how many more lives of peole around the world to be lost for what.

"GREED" "POWER" "MONEY" "RELIGION"

What a sad Inditement of a Country with so many Citizens prepared to bury their heads in the sand, the indefensible policies of this government will go down in hystory just like those of "Nazi Germany" and the leader much like George Bush, Adolf ******, very much, birds of a feather?

KTWIM,ADLB,UITSWYDOTLC? TBC

Brian Cotgrove said:
Railway Sleepers LIM, Railway Sleepers, thick as two short planks, and they want to "RULE THE WORLD" "They Fired Once More and The British Kept a Coming and They Fired Once More and Then Began a Running".

Lim, I would appreciate if you desisted from calling "Weisse Luft" white feathers, it's a direct insult to a very good friend of mine, a truly proud American Aboriginal, he has served "The Modern American Government" and has been decorated by them too, for courage under fire?

Despite his "Forefathers" suffering at the hands of the "American Late Comers" he volunteered for service, just to show he was as good if not better than them, he saved many of their sorry drug induced arses?

The "American Administation" Republican's, is corrupt from top to bottom, the invasion of IRAQ was against the "United Nations" wishes (Most of the Worlds Governments) It's as plain as that, G.W. and all the Meglalomaniacs (advisers) had an Agenda to Secure Oil in the Middle East, Install a Puppet Government and Control the Oil in the Middle East.

This "American Administation" thought that they could pull the old three card trick and get away with it. However the Rest of the World saw through their Scheming, now they do an About Face and Deny All, the only problem is they have dirty hands, the world has seen first hand how dirty they are and how much they are prepared to soil them even further.

The shame, that is the January elections, will hand power that a nation that is on it's knee's, Tradegy, is the Legacy the "American Administration" has forced upon the Iraqi people all for what a "Great Big Lie".

Megalomania, the Legacy of the "American Administation" for so many years, Veitnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, how many more lives of peole around the world to be lost for what.

What a sad Inditement of a Country with so many Citizens prepared to bury their heads in the sand, the indefensible policies of this government will go down in hystory just like those of "Nazi Germany" and the leader much like George Bush, Adolf ******, very much, birds of a feather?

In honour of your friend, I will accede to your request and not use your friends name when referring to that charlatan, shofar blower.
He is of the most despicable kind, that one.
He pollutes this place with his filthy lies.
It's disgusting.
Then again, what else would you expect from his kind ?
The important thing is to know them for what they are.
Identify them for what they are - they're doublespeak and their duplicity too.

I have a lot of respect for the native Americans.
Great people, great people.
The way they were treated was despicable.
Brave people and good citizens that they were.

My friend in the USA works closely with the native Americans and he tells me of their culture and their way of life.
A lot of their history and knowledge was wiped out when the white came to town.

Of course, the filthy moguls of Hollywood portrayed those people as the baddies.

limerickman said:
In honour of your friend, I will accede to your request and not use your friends name when referring to that charlatan, shofar blower.
He is of the most despicable kind, that one.
He pollutes this place with his filthy lies.
It's disgusting.
Then again, what else would you expect from his kind ?
The important thing is to know them for what they are.
Identify them for what they are - they're doublespeak and their duplicity too.

I have a lot of respect for the native Americans.
Great people, great people.
The way they were treated was despicable.
Brave people and good citizens that they were.

My friend in the USA works closely with the native Americans and he tells me of their culture and their way of life.
A lot of their history and knowledge was wiped out when the white came to town.

Of course, the filthy moguls of Hollywood portrayed those people as the baddies.

G'day again, and Thanks LIM, what you say, Oh so true, maybe the "Shift In Thought" has alreay started, with the likes of young "Ryan", I can say there's hope yet?

We can offer our support to him with words of encouragment?

The other cretins seem to have gone to bed? I'm going to have some lunch?

Brian Cotgrove said:
G'day again, and Thanks LIM, what you say, Oh so true, maybe the "Shift In Thought" has alreay started, with the likes of young "Ryan", I can say there's hope yet?

We can offer our support to him with words of encouragment?

The other cretins seem to have gone to bed? I'm going to have some lunch?

I'm out of here too.
getting late here in Old Europe.

Talk to you on the morrow !

Brian Cotgrove said:

Brian, I'm not defending those Republican, chicken-hawk, double-speakers but you should know that Korea & Viet Nam were "proxy wars" fought prior to the ending of the cold war as a way of stemming the tide of communist expansion. As far as Afghanistan goes, they (the afghani's) wore out the Soviet's because...you guessed it-another proxy war (the U.S. supplied them w/ weapons & advisor's, a boon for the military industrial complex). The last war in Afghanistan seemed justified to me. I cannot come up w/ one valid reason not to confront their draconian regime which was ready & able to provide haven for terrorist's. In principle, I agree w/ the Iraq War. My only misgiving is the Republican admin.'s misleading the public as to the true reason for invasion, lack of proper contingiency planning & "winning the peace". Basically, you break the law (fund terrorist's) you risk having your ass "shot off" by a U.S. serviceman. I don't see any flaws in my reasoning :confused:

davidmc said:
Brian, I'm not defending those Republican, chicken-hawk, double-speakers but you should know that Korea & Viet Nam were "proxy wars" Basically, you break the law (fund terrorist's) you risk having your ass "shot off" by a U.S. serviceman. I don't see any flaws in my reasoning :confused:

G'day davidmc, yes you're right about the terminology, however with regards the expansion of Communism, it was yet another grab for power being played out by the "then superpowers".

The communist bogey has been "Roasting America's ****" for as long as I can remember, the cold war **** was just that, it just gave a number of people who wanted to flex their muscles, the credibility to try out in a real situation the latest weapons.

There was talk, back in the Korean times, of using another "Nuclear Weapon" to show them suckers. It is a pity that there are so many sick bastards in the positions of power, we teetter on the brink of exstinction if only the average person would realise, let them loose and you can kiss your sorry **** good bye.

As far as Afghanistan is concerned the American Administration was financing the Taliban and it was them who virtually installed them into power. Once again the communist bogey rearing it's head. The Americans only went in there to ******** the Russians. I also know of the draconian rule in the country of the Mullers and Their Interpretation of the Koran, which initself is a load of ****, "POWER, RELIGION, MONEY".

I also know of the rights or should I say lack of rights of Women in the Muslim world, but no matter where you go women have been oppressed for centuries, gradually things change but "America" hasn't helped, in their endeavours to fiddle around in someone else back yard.

The sooner "America" minds it own business and stops trying to be the worlds policemen the better. I know to have America on side is a lot of peoples dream. The comfort and security and the nice fuzzy warm feeling it gives may well be what the "American Administration" would like everbody around the world to think, but it 'aint going to get it.

I have seen this since I was a teenager, it worried me them and it still does today, when I see then way America thumbs it nose to the rest of the world and demands umunity from prosecution for war crimes, it is outrageous.

The way they have systematically dehumanised the people who's only crime was to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, is deserving of a charge of war crimes under the "Geneva Convention"?

OH i'm bloody sick of this, all I wanted to be was a lumberjack? I chop down tree's, I wear high heels suspenders and a bra, I wish I was a girlie just like my old papa? (Monty Python, the Lumberjack song)

Weisse Luft said:
Israel did not invade its neighbors...
what?...

they just prefer to stand well back and fire rocket-propelled grenades into thier neighbours and execute raids using Merkin helicopter gunships.

its a strange view you have of Isreal and a very distorted one. Its no wonder you side yourself with the only loner in town and join him in his futile crusade of ignorance.

Psst - Hey Shofar Blower : here's another piece of intelligence for ya.
Play it loud.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=721&e=1&u=/nm/20050201/wl_nm/iraq_cia_dc

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The CIA (news - web sites) is publishing a series of classified reports revising its prewar intelligence assessments of Iraq (news - web sites)'s weapons of mass destruction, an intelligence official said on Tuesday.
A Jan. 18 report, titled "Iraq: No Large-Scale Chemical Warfare Efforts Since Early 1990s," concludes that Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) abandoned major chemical weapons programs after the first Gulf War (news - web sites) in 1991.

A Jan. 4 CIA report addressed Baghdad's Scud missile and delivery system, while forthcoming reports are expected to revise prewar estimates of Iraq's biological and nuclear capabilities.

The intelligence official, who asked not to be named, said the latest report was not considered a high-level document for review by President Bush (news - web sites).

"This matches up what the assessment was before the war and what the assessment is after the war," the official said. "It takes into account post-war information that was, by definition, not available earlier."

U.S. intelligence claims that Iraq possessed large stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons and was attempting to acquire nuclear capability formed a main justification for the 2003 invasion.

Former CIA Director George Tenet, who resigned last July, told Bush that finding WMD in Iraq would be a "slam dunk" according to journalist Bob Woodward's book "Plan of Attack."

But no WMD have been found in Iraq and U.S. weapons inspector Charles Duelfer is expected this month to issue a final addendum to his September report concluding that prewar Iraq had no such stockpiles.

"The CIA has finally admitted that its WMD estimates were wrong," Rep. Jane Harman (news, bio, voting record) of California, ranking Democrat on the House intelligence committee, said in a statement.

She also called on CIA officials to conduct a vigorous review of intelligence on Iran and North Korea (news - web sites), "where active WMD programs are known to exist."

Bush has branded prewar Iraq, Iran and North Korea as an "axis of evil."

The United States contends that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons.

Tehran denies the charge. But Vice President **** Cheney (news - web sites), a main proponent of the Iraq war, stirred concern about possible military action against Iran recently by saying the country tops the administration list of world trouble spots.

The Bush administration is engaged in six-party talks with North Korea, which U.S. officials say could have more than eight nuclear weapons.

Weisse Luft said:
Illogical to call them "liars" as they had never been to Iraq. They relied on multiple intel sources. These intelligence sources had stated there were unaccounted prohibited materials. This included UNSCOM. But that logic falls on weak minds...

Logic dictates that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Back when I was on active duty, and that would be before Ryan Velo was nothing more than a ruptured prophylactic, the 1SGT would have the MP's do rounds with the drug sniffing dogs. Some dopers in one room tried to stall the MP's access. Sure enough, the dogs went positive on one wall locker. Next month, that guy came up positive on a "random" UA. Poor Pete went from Full Bird Private to E-0. Was it fair that he was selected for a random UA one day before he came off leave?

limerickman said:
Psst - Hey Shofar Blower : here's another piece of intelligence for ya.
Play it loud.
I can't see the point on wasting time and effort on him. I won't, my suspicions were correct, and indeed he is still trying to blow the smoke around his malformed fairground hall of mirrors, and continuously blowing on his own house of cards.

FredC said:
I can't see the point on wasting time and effort on him. I won't, my suspicions were correct, and indeed he is still trying to blow the smoke around his malformed fairground hall of mirrors, and continuously blowing on his own house of cards.
49% of Americans realize that the war was a premeditated act built upon lies & misrepesentation (in that order) Now our army is "****ed" in that they can't get out, even when their contract is up. It is a damn shame, especially when the "War of Choice" was perpetrated by these "Chicken-hawks" in the Bush Inc. camp.

davidmc said:
49% of Americans realize that the war was a premeditated act built upon lies & misrepesentation (in that order) Now our army is "****ed" in that they can't get out, even when their contract is up. It is a damn shame, especially when the "War of Choice" was perpetrated by these "Chicken-hawks" in the Bush Inc. camp.
No wonder no one has found the WMDs, they’ve been looking in the wrong place the whole time the WMDs are in Nancy Pelosis shorts!

MountainPro said:
what?...

they just prefer to stand well back and fire rocket-propelled grenades into thier neighbours and execute raids using Merkin helicopter gunships.

its a strange view you have of Isreal and a very distorted one. Its no wonder you side yourself with the only loner in town and join him in his futile crusade of ignorance.
That’s it Osama, blame the ONLY democracy in the Middle East, you Islamo-Fascists are all the same, blame Israel, blame America.

Your information train has derailed long ago, Euro journalism is run by miserable freedom hating socialists.

Espada9 said:
That’s it Osama, blame the ONLY democracy in the Middle East, you Islamo-Fascists are all the same, blame Israel, blame America.

Blame Israel - you're right, they're the only ones with WMD in the Middle East.

Hey, are you still livin' in the airport ?

How's the diet goin' ?
Lose any weight ?

limerickman said:

How's the diet goin' ?
Lose any weight ?
I’m about to go for a nice ride down the coast (highway 101) and no Southern Cal is not an “airport” once again you flunk geography.

Diets are for lazy pencil neck wimps, I hit the weight room once again last night, how are your matchstick arms NUT-LICKMAN???

Espada9 said:
I’m about to go for a nice ride down the coast (highway 101) and no Southern Cal is not an “airport” once again you flunk geography.

Diets are for lazy pencil neck wimps, I hit the weight room once again last night, how are your matchstick arms NUT-LICKMAN???

You put up a challenge here for a fight earlier.
Then you chickened out after posting the airport address, as your home address.

You need to visit the weight room some more.
I have no difficulty in fighting a 6ft 4inch obese slob like you.

limerickman said:

How's the diet goin' ?
Lose any weight ?
Islamo-Fascist is right off of the "Republican/Warmonger Talking Points" memo's ;) . Come on Espada9-you can be more original than that :rolleyes: . Anyone who says Israel has nothing to do w/ it is sadly uninformed/misinformed, in my humble opinion :cool: .