No-Xplode

krek

Jan 31, 2006
has ne 1 ever tried this "No-Xplode" Energy/muscle building drink? i hear good things. if ne 1 has an info or feed back please share. thanks.

krek said:
has ne 1 ever tried this "No-Xplode" Energy/muscle building drink? i hear good things. if ne 1 has an info or feed back please share. thanks.
My brother uses "No-Xplode" when he lifts weights. He is into the whole "getting big thing". I think it just gives you a pump while doing your workout. I wouldn't use it for riding though unless your going to be on the bike for only ~10mins or something. You'll have a huge crash once its done while riding.

used a sample pack for mtb training session on some trails, with the purpose of doing hard climbs and racking up the kilometres for a couple of hours.
the sample pack had 2 serves, so used it twice.
the first time i noticed it. scared the hell out of me during one climb as it felt like my chest and head was going to explode - i could hear n feel my pulse pounding away in my head. i'd never experienced anything like it before!
the second time was far less pronounced.
it didn't seem to make much difference to any other similar sessions on the same trails, except that i wasn't as knackered by the end of it...
i didn't really notice the improved alertness either.

although, my climbing has improved, but that could be an overall improvement and not necessarily due to using the no-explode for those sessions - i don't know. unless it's helped make that improvement over a shorter time?

i haven't bothered with it since though, as it tasted foul and i wasn't too keen on the "non patented mystery ingredient" mentioned on the pack.

Archibald said:
used a sample pack for mtb training session on some trails, with the purpose of doing hard climbs and racking up the kilometres for a couple of hours.
the sample pack had 2 serves, so used it twice.
the first time i noticed it. scared the hell out of me during one climb as it felt like my chest and head was going to explode - i could hear n feel my pulse pounding away in my head. i'd never experienced anything like it before!
the second time was far less pronounced.
it didn't seem to make much difference to any other similar sessions on the same trails, except that i wasn't as knackered by the end of it...
i didn't really notice the improved alertness either.

although, my climbing has improved, but that could be an overall improvement and not necessarily due to using the no-explode for those sessions - i don't know. unless it's helped make that improvement over a shorter time?

i haven't bothered with it since though, as it tasted foul and i wasn't too keen on the "non patented mystery ingredient" mentioned on the pack.

prob is it only works on an empty stomach i tried some today and i felt better on a 90 min ride easy spinning though as i do long sessions after eating but my legs felt good.

their cellmass recovery is very good though