Nobody Wins

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Techno, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Techno

    Techno Guest

    I would suggest that readers might want to consider the following:

    The current situation does not in anyway benefit Calfree, quite the contrary. I find it difficult to
    believe that Calfree would intentionally embark on a course that would generate negative publicity
    during the introduction of a new product.

    Also, I would suggest that Calfree is entitled to be judged in light of its' past performance and
    established reputation. I do not own or ride a DF. However, I have heard only positive comments
    concerning Calfree from my DF riding colleagues. Like any company, I would imagine that Calfree has
    a number of dissatisfied customers. However, it is my impression that the vast majority of Calfree
    owners are very happy with their bikes.

    This appears to be a classic example of two people having an unfortunate misunderstanding. In the
    "big leagues" both the athelete making an endorsement and the manufacturer would be represented by
    phalanxes of attorneys and accountants. Small businesses, and even outstanding performers in "minor"
    sports seldom can afford the same level of legal representation.

    Tags:

  2. Jack Davis

    Jack Davis Guest

    These things often end up in court. Too bad they did not get-it-in-writing before they began the
    project. Lawsuits are another thing that can mean the end to an otherwise "good" but small company.

    jd

    news:[email protected]...