Noleen N-2 Rear Schock replacement

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dennis R . Pett, Apr 12, 2003.

  1. I have a K2 3000 ProFlex that has a Noleen-2 Rear Shock. Is there another type of schock that I can
    replace it with - RockShox, Vanilla??

    Thanks for any info

    DP

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Dennis R. Pettigrew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have a K2 3000 ProFlex that has a Noleen-2 Rear Shock. Is there another type of schock that I
    > can replace it with - RockShox, Vanilla??
    >
    > Thanks for any info
    >
    > DP

    http://idriders.com/proflex/fitchart.shtml Your bike doesn't have a listing yet, but you could email
    that dude. He seems to have a good knowledge base.
    --
    Slacker